1,000 mourn young soldier killed in A...

1,000 mourn young soldier killed in Afghanistan

There are 4 comments on the Northampton Today story from Oct 6, 2010, titled 1,000 mourn young soldier killed in Afghanistan. In it, Northampton Today reports that:

More than 1,000 people have gathered in Dorset to pay their respects to a young soldier killed in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northampton Today.

Theo

Germany

#1 Oct 6, 2010
and what about all these murdered by usa young Afghans? Dozens of tousends of innocent, young people.
Sandra

Hialeah, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2010
I agree with you but also think the death of this American soldier is a horrible tragedy to him and his family.

I blame OBAMA 100% because he drools over war more so than Bush and the media looks the other way.

I am glad 50% of voting Hispanics no longer want anything to do with him . War mongers we had enough of .
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#3 Oct 6, 2010
Approx 1.5 Million Innocent Man, women & Children Killed in these 2 Illeagal War ...

IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN ...

1000's Killed mistakenly by US Led Occupational Force in Afghanistan and in Iraq...

100 of Thousands killed on the name of Collateral Damage..

who will mourn for them...

Its all USA Failure and a crime against Humanity...
You dropped a bomb on me

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2010
The US needs to level those mountains were the taleban hide out! F those dirt bags!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmand, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroic welcome for the troops (May '13) May '13 Nicole 1
News Afghanistan "looking at a record high" opium crop (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tim 1
News NATO chief backs larger Afghan force through 2018 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Viv 1
News Be the first to comment (Feb '13) Feb '13 Marnie de Vanssay 1
News NATO: Afghanistan drawdown plans unchanged (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dr Jokey is joking 9
News Tribal Warfare - By John Reed (Sep '12) Sep '12 SNBC 1
News Prince Harry in Afghanistan flying Apache copters (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ramafuchs 12
More from around the web