Royal Marine shot dead in Helmand

Royal Marine shot dead in Helmand

There are 7 comments on the BBC News story from Sep 19, 2011, titled Royal Marine shot dead in Helmand. In it, BBC News reports that:

A Royal Marine from 42 Commando Royal Marines has died in Helmand, Afghanistan, after he was shot in an ambush while on patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

iac

Europe

#1 Sep 19, 2011
pentagon will soon say that he was loving most caring guy. He was young 20 years old. He was joyfull. He was brave. He was intelligent. His dream was to serve his country. He was friendly. Bla bla bla.
Thats how they always say to all those solders who dying there.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2011
Hey, A-hole. The Pentagon is the headquarters of the US armed forces. Royal Marines are British. Never the less, the brave man was serving the noble cause of defeating the evil terrorists that would subvert the free world. He deserves respect and gratitude. You, on the other hand, deserve slow painful stomach cancer.
dude

Huntsville, AL

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Ha Ha. Another fool bites the dust. Fought and died for the NWO. Idiot virgin boy. And life goes on for the rest of us. I'm gonna get back to banging my girl friend.
dude

Huntsville, AL

#4 Sep 20, 2011
Oh and ofcourse he was brave, courteous, smart, loving courageous, honest, determined, and loved by everyone who knew him. Blah Blah Blah. Oh and opium production is up 50 fold since Nato took over. A 500 billion dollar a year trade. HMMMM?
iac

Europe

#5 Sep 22, 2011
hahahaha fools
5w4ch6he57jv4cgn owno45gvu

Edison, NJ

#6 Sep 22, 2011
The reason we need to get out of afghanistan is because the world is learning that there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11. Just like the torpedos at the gulf of tonkin or the WMD's in Iraq, the US staged events for acts of war.

The war on terror is over. There were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
dude

Huntsville, AL

#7 Sep 23, 2011
The real heroes are the Afghan freedom fighters. That country has a rich history of sending invaders back home in body bags. AFGHANISTAN has never ever ever ever ever and ever ever been defeated. Many empires have tried and not a single ever ever ever succeeded. There is a reason they call Afghanistan the cemetary for empires. These people have my respect. God bless them. Roman, British, Soviet all failed and now all of NATO will relearn the lessons of history. 10 years on and casualties are only increasing every year for NATO. With inferior weapons these people are kicking as$. Now that is determination. 6654 is the # of U.S. soldiers that lost legs, arms, testicles, or other body parts. It never gets reported on Fox News ofcourse because they are fair and balanced. Ohh and the over 1600 that commited suicides aside from the over 1600 casualties. Know the real cost of that war bec gov won't tell you, next time you chickenhawks decide to kick some as$ somewhere in the world especially a country like Afghanistan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmand, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroic welcome for the troops (May '13) May '13 Nicole 1
News Afghanistan "looking at a record high" opium crop (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tim 1
News NATO chief backs larger Afghan force through 2018 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Viv 1
News Be the first to comment (Feb '13) Feb '13 Marnie de Vanssay 1
News NATO: Afghanistan drawdown plans unchanged (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dr Jokey is joking 9
News Tribal Warfare - By John Reed (Sep '12) Sep '12 SNBC 1
News Prince Harry in Afghanistan flying Apache copters (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ramafuchs 12
More from around the web