3 children killed, at least 23 people...

3 children killed, at least 23 people wounded after 2 bombings, rocket attack in Afghanistan

There are 323 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jun 20, 2010, titled 3 children killed, at least 23 people wounded after 2 bombings, rocket attack in Afghanistan. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

Two explosions minutes apart rocked a provincial capital in southern Afghanistan on Sunday, killing a child and wounding at least 19 other people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
kar

Stockholm, Sweden

#1 Jun 20, 2010
collateral result of crime against humanity and genocide commited by usa.
u lames

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2010
u peice of turd cant even type english right u probably sum dirty hairy diaper head who wishes that he had running water so u could wash. the taliban did this because yer scared we are killing hundreds of yer so called jihadist a day and all u can do is blow yerselves up or shoot and run or kill inocents like the cowards u punks r.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2010
You beat me to it, Fifth. I searched and high and low b/c I noticed we were missing.
Hopefully the rest of them will find us.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 3, 2010
Several people on topix, though, in the wake of various postings I’ve made on religious subjects, have asked me for an explanation of just how I arrived at my present agnosticism, or atheism, or whatever it is. So rather than answering these various people individually I’ve elected to start this forum and direct the interested parties here.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2010
I was raised from my infancy by deeply religious people, surrounded by a family full of Baptist preachers, deacons and missionaries. I myself was baptized, as well as I can recall, at about the age of ten.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2010
Why deny the MAN existed? Why is that a threat?

Location hidden

#7 Jul 3, 2010
These docs don't prove he was God, just that he existed.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2010
I'm glad to see that no one is denying this undeniable evidence.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 3, 2010
Well mel, it would be pretty hard for anybody to deny the fact of Jesus Christ walking amongst mankind.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 3, 2010
After all, look how fast Christianity spread thoughout peoples of different lands and customs and languages, without any written book for hundreds of years.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2010
It must have took something really, really spectacular for all those disparate peoples to not only believe, but to change their lifestyle.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 3, 2010
Funny what healing the blind and lame, casting out demons, walking on water and commanding the sea and wind will do.
Not to mention Rising From The Dead!

Location hidden

#13 Jul 3, 2010
Yeah too bad those stories all go back to ancient Egyptian times. His story was copied from Horus. Christians, just like every other religious group copied their theories from other more ancient religions. No one is doubting Jesus lived, just his divinity.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 3, 2010
For example
Horus: By a virgin.
Jesus: By a virgin.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 3, 2010
Father:
Horus: Only begotten son of the God Osiris.
Jesus: Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).

Location hidden

#16 Jul 3, 2010
Mother:
Horus: Meri.
Jesus: Miriam (a.k.a. Mary).

Location hidden

#17 Jul 3, 2010
Foster father:
Horus: Seb,(Jo-Seph).
Jesus: Joseph.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 3, 2010
Foster father's ancestry:
Horus: Of royal descent.
Jesus: Of royal descent.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 3, 2010
Birth location:
Horus: In a cave.
Jesus: In a cave or stable.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 3, 2010
Birth heralded by:
Horus: The star Sirius, the morning star.
Jesus: An unidentified "star in the East."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmand, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroic welcome for the troops (May '13) May '13 Nicole 1
News Afghanistan "looking at a record high" opium crop (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tim 1
News NATO chief backs larger Afghan force through 2018 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Viv 1
News Be the first to comment (Feb '13) Feb '13 Marnie de Vanssay 1
News NATO: Afghanistan drawdown plans unchanged (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dr Jokey is joking 9
News Tribal Warfare - By John Reed (Sep '12) Sep '12 SNBC 1
News Prince Harry in Afghanistan flying Apache copters (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ramafuchs 12
More from around the web