Ringing out the old

Ringing out the old

There are 6 comments on the OregonLive.com story from Dec 31, 2012, titled Ringing out the old. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

Afghan border police stand guard near the Torkham border crossing between Afghanistan and Pakistan, east of Kabul, Afghanistan, Saturday, Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

vesna

Thornbury, Australia

#1 Jan 3, 2013
To all the us army men and women in kabul, afghanistan country, i hope you all come back home to your loved ones , where ever they may be, and to a very big hello to a Major Daniel James Hostrop,i give you my biggest heart, and hope you come back safely,if any one replies to this, you may on [email protected],would love to hear from any one in peacekeeping, or just throught army,
ves
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
vesna milos

Thornbury, Australia

#3 Jan 3, 2013
to all the us army men and women in kabul, afghanistan,i hope you all come come to your loved ones, and to a Major Daniel James Hostrop,i believe he is in peace keeping,come back to me real soon,to anyone that reads this come and say hi to me, [email protected] .com.aufrom australia, lalor
vesna milos

Thornbury, Australia

#4 Jan 5, 2013
swxxxt wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAEs_9Y-8a o
About Time
i would like to know who is this,ves from lalor not thornbury
vesna milos

Thornbury, Australia

#5 Jan 5, 2013
to swxxxt, come lets chat , would like to know who you are
vesna milos

Thornbury, Australia

#6 Jan 5, 2013
hey sweet,from pittsburg,usa,do i know you,ves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghazni, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Peep into Afghanistan's History- Once a Hindu... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Maximus 2
News Taliban 'beheads 12 civilians' (Sep '14) Sep '14 bbk 4
News 20 militants die in Afghan raid... (Jul '13) Aug '14 So very bored 3
News NATO says investigating airstrike in Afghanistan (Nov '13) Nov '13 Papillon 1
Fake Passport and Original Passports for sale (Nov '13) Nov '13 John Kenney 2
tamaki (Aug '13) Aug '13 hafiz 1
News In Afghanistan, redeployed U.S. soldiers still ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Die 1
More from around the web