Teen bride locked in toilet, beaten a...

Teen bride locked in toilet, beaten and burned

There are 552 comments on the www.news.com.au story from Dec 31, 2011, titled Teen bride locked in toilet, beaten and burned. In it, www.news.com.au reports that:

AN Afghan child bride has told how she was tortured by her mother-in-law who locked her in a toilet for six months, beat her, pulled out her fingernails and burned her with cigarettes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news.com.au.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

“diddlysquat”

Since: Dec 11

Central District, Hong Kong

#1 Jan 1, 2012
How come we never get to hear the end of the story? I would like to know what is being done or what has been done to bring the perpetrators to justice. Surely there can be no excuse for treating a child in this way. No matter what crime her pedophile husband or his mother accuse her of, she is still a human being with rights. I think it would be only fair to set an example of the guilty parties, to subject them to the same kind of treatment and give it full coverage in the national media. Not for the purpose of revenge, but to demonstrate that such behaviour cannot be tolerated in supposedly civilized society.
cateyes

Australia

#2 Jan 1, 2012
mart7t_hk wrote:
How come we never get to hear the end of the story? I would like to know what is being done or what has been done to bring the perpetrators to justice. Surely there can be no excuse for treating a child in this way. No matter what crime her pedophile husband or his mother accuse her of, she is still a human being with rights. I think it would be only fair to set an example of the guilty parties, to subject them to the same kind of treatment and give it full coverage in the national media. Not for the purpose of revenge, but to demonstrate that such behaviour cannot be tolerated in supposedly civilized society.
Isn't this just disgraceful, I read the article, she was actually sold to her husband - the life of a woman there is less than nothing - the world has a right, through organisations such as the UN to intervene in such matters and ensure prosecution of those who justify such treatment as being part of their ignorant culture.
John

Carindale, Australia

#4 Jan 1, 2012
The muztards again.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#5 Jan 1, 2012
cateyes wrote:
<quoted text>
- the life of a woman there is less than nothing -
Excuse me?

The girl was abused by her mother-in-law ...... you know ..... like .... "a woman"?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#6 Jan 1, 2012
mart7t_hk wrote:
.... I would like to know what is being done or what has been done to bring the perpetrators to justice.
Why do you call them "perpetrators"?
mart7t_hk wrote:
Surely there can be no excuse for treating a child in this way.
Who says?
mart7t_hk wrote:
No matter what ..... she is still a human being with rights.
From where do you get silly ideas?
mart7t_hk wrote:
... such behaviour cannot be tolerated in supposedly civilized society.
A "civilized society"? What society might that be? Yours?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Sounds like a nice family.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#8 Jan 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
Sounds like a nice family.
Yeah! I spent last Ramadan with them and they seemed awfully nice! The mother of the family made some dynamite chicken nuggets and the Afghan weed was superb! I did wonder why it was I had to go next door to use the neighbour's toilet though.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! I spent last Ramadan with them and they seemed awfully nice! The mother of the family made some dynamite chicken nuggets and the Afghan weed was superb! I did wonder why it was I had to go next door to use the neighbour's toilet though.
You drool on yourself often?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#10 Jan 1, 2012
Australian Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
You drool on yourself often?
I usually do when you position your head between my knees, yes.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Jan 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! I spent last Ramadan with them and they seemed awfully nice! The mother of the family made some dynamite chicken nuggets and the Afghan weed was superb! I did wonder why it was I had to go next door to use the neighbour's toilet though.
Look at this....

http://sheikyermami.com/2012/01/01/how-nation...

I thought Detroit was bad.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this....
http://sheikyermami.com/2012/01/01/how-nation...
I thought Detroit was bad.
Detroit is bad - even worse.

I didn't need to read the whole link. One line was all I needed to see ....

"Sverigedemokraterna (Sweden Democrats) is the only patriotic Swedish party. All the other politicians are traitors."

... now I don't mean that there is no problem with immigration. There is. I live in Malmö you see, although Göteborg and the subs of Stockholm are at least as bad. But let's not get carried away but the smut that article represents.

Not having read the whole thing I can only guess what it says so if you want concrete details just ask.

BTW: I voted SD straight ticket (as a last minute decision), but not for reasons of Islamaphobia. I agree that most of our crime is perpetrated by "certain foreigners" but it is our government that is to blame for it, on several levels, not only on the subject of immigration itself.

And oh, in case you have any doubts, that article you linked is most certainly neo-Nazi.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is bad - even worse.
Detroit is a modern showplace. We are all very proud.

&fe ature=related

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do when you position your head between my knees, yes.
The true mind of god nutter, depraved to the core. You display the reality of your deranged cult extremely well.

This thread is another example of the veracity of the islamic faction of god cult and you can't get any more primitive and disgusting that muslims.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#15 Jan 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit is a modern showplace. We are all very proud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aRSokXO22yIXX&feature=rel ated
Now that was good! He isn't related to Steve Irwin by any chance is he? Ho!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#16 Jan 1, 2012
Palawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The true mind of god nutter, depraved to the core. You display the reality of your deranged cult extremely well.
Aw yeah! I do the best that I can alright but I need a 4X and good chunda' to put me right. Then I'll show you what I really can do.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw yeah! I do the best that I can alright but I need a 4X and good chunda' to put me right. Then I'll show you what I really can do.
I stay a long way away from sewer pipes, so you'd have to show some of your pig dog ilk the depth of your depravity.
LMR

Australia

#18 Jan 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?
The girl was abused by her mother-in-law ...... you know ..... like .... "a woman"?
And she was sold by a male to a male, like a piece of chattel - and that is common practice over there.
My condolensces

Australia

#19 Jan 1, 2012
LMR wrote:
<quoted text>
And she was sold by a male to a male, like a piece of chattel - and that is common practice over there.
And? Why do you care? I would have thought the fact she was abused, ie; burnt and beaten beyond recognition, would have been more pertinent?! But that was inflicted by a woman! As usual the feminist agenda shines through like the daylight in your ears. Get unindoctrinated and you might see a little more clearly what is going on in the immediate world around you.

Since: Apr 11

Roma, QLD

#20 Jan 1, 2012
My condolensces wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Why do you care? I would have thought the fact she was abused, ie; burnt and beaten beyond recognition, would have been more pertinent?! But that was inflicted by a woman! As usual the feminist agenda shines through like the daylight in your ears. Get unindoctrinated and you might see a little more clearly what is going on in the immediate world around you.
She was sold like a dog and treated like a dog, the entire family should be crucified for being a bunch of Neanderthals.
My condolensces

Australia

#21 Jan 1, 2012
Australian Bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
She was sold like a dog and treated like a dog, the entire family should be crucified for being a bunch of Neanderthals.
Read the first two posts in this thread. Disparaging only to the males involved. Yet the woman who inflicted this barbarity is completely excluded from their expressions of disgust. Her husband is a "pedophile", while her mother has allegedly merely accused her of some deed.. no acknowlevement of the beating of her life from the same woman!

People have been bought and sold in that culture since time immemorial.. it's their culture! But of course the biggest most useless bra burners will immediately ignore the reason this story made it to press.. even the accompanying picture of this poor young girl in convalescence ... then turn it into another facade only reguarding the humiliation and degradation of women! Miss the point much? Well in that society men do it to women. I guess we should be greatful in our society, that women mainly do it to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baghlan, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farkhunda Zahra Naderi: "A culture of war is no... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lil 1
News Heavy Snowfall Traps 80 Including Children in N... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Kurt 1
News Police chief, son injured (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ryan Clark 1
News Hungarians hurt by Key's 'snide' dig at troops (Aug '12) Aug '12 Hajime 2
News 7 dead in Afghanistan in Friday protests (Feb '12) Mar '12 bottlecap 3
News Girl tortured for refusing prostitution (Jan '12) Jan '12 Theo 1
News Some find hope in Afghan outcry over teenage br... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Purple Gurl 4
More from around the web