Westford man's invention converts sno...

Westford man's invention converts snowmobile into year-round ve...

There are 24 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Westford man's invention converts snowmobile into year-round ve.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Gary Levaseur looks cool driving his electric blue snowmobile down the street in the summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gary

Essex, MA

#21 Sep 22, 2008
thanks for the support. my website is snowwheels.phanfare.com i will have wheels on my firecat f7 at the end of october.
Gary

AOL

#22 Oct 21, 2008
new guy wrote:
it's just like the can-am spyder. the spyder has a 990cc rotex motor that is just insane i love them
my firecat 140 hp i will eat the spider.
CYNDI OR TWEETY

Concord, MA

#23 Feb 14, 2009
GARY ,I JUST LOVEYOU IDEA, I CANT WAIT TO RIDE ONE. YOULL HAVE TO TEACH ME HOW TO RIDE IT, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I WANT A PINK AND BLACK ONE I WISH YOU THE BEST CALL ME TWEETY7
SnowCat

Mansfield, MA

#24 Oct 17, 2012
We tried the same modification. Massachusetts RMV won't issue a VIN nor will they register it. Gary did an end-around and got a VIN in Vermont, but is still not legally registered in Mass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snowmobile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search continues for missing snowmobiler (Apr '08) Jul 21 Nancy Novack 3
News Teenage boy trapped on floating piece of ice wi... (Nov '09) Jun '15 DILF 36
News WGRZ News - A Family's Devastation (Mar '08) Dec '14 Cici75 55
News Bucks Lake Lodge fire being investigated (Jan '10) Apr '12 Richard Hull 20
News Try winter camping in Michigan (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sneaky Pete 2
2010 World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb -... (Mar '10) Dec '10 Tyson Ours 2
News Police continue search as those rescued take sh... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Reeces Corners 1
More from around the web