X Games Spill
Veronica McCullough

Sparta, NC

#1 Feb 3, 2010
I was never a snowboarder, but after seeing you, Im your biggest fan and critic. You are no where near as great as you are going to be. I was horrified when you caught your chin on the rim of the pipe and I watched the clip over and over and I know what you did wrong.... I used to be a professional platform diver in the 1970s. I even dove off the cliffs in Acapulco. You threw your head and shoulders back, just a fraction, which is how I lost my front tooth on a 3 meter platform dive and ate the diving board with my mouth. My coach used to always tell me " Stand it Up Straight" - "Reach for the sky with your head and your shoulders and keep your head locked in position." No matter how you twist your body, when you leave the pipe, reach straight UP for the sky with your arms,head, and shoulders, and lock it in. Spot with your eyes and never move your shoulders and neck out of straight alignment. You will never catch the edge of the pipe or have that fear again. Practice this tip ~ and of course I will be watching. When you get it perfected, you will get alot more than 23 feet lift.
FTN

Carlsbad, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2010
Veronica McCullough wrote:
I was never a snowboarder, but after seeing you, Im your biggest fan and critic. You are no where near as great as you are going to be. I was horrified when you caught your chin on the rim of the pipe and I watched the clip over and over and I know what you did wrong.... I used to be a professional platform diver in the 1970s. I even dove off the cliffs in Acapulco. You threw your head and shoulders back, just a fraction, which is how I lost my front tooth on a 3 meter platform dive and ate the diving board with my mouth. My coach used to always tell me " Stand it Up Straight" - "Reach for the sky with your head and your shoulders and keep your head locked in position." No matter how you twist your body, when you leave the pipe, reach straight UP for the sky with your arms,head, and shoulders, and lock it in. Spot with your eyes and never move your shoulders and neck out of straight alignment. You will never catch the edge of the pipe or have that fear again. Practice this tip ~ and of course I will be watching. When you get it perfected, you will get alot more than 23 feet lift.
He goes down again... and hard. His karma truck will soon arrive and deliver what this rotten punk truly deserves .. serious injury. Can't come soon enough.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2010
FTN wrote:
<quoted text>
He goes down again... and hard. His karma truck will soon arrive and deliver what this rotten punk truly deserves .. serious injury. Can't come soon enough.
"karma truck"?..lol...you must have a thing for redheads

Location hidden

#5 Feb 16, 2010
FTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope ... you'll soon understand. Perhaps YOU have a thing for redheads.
I do, redhead ladies.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2010
FTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't blame ya. White just might qualify as a recipient of your affection.
awwh hater

“Everybody gets one (L)”

Since: Apr 09

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Feb 17, 2010
testmonkey wrote:
<quoted text>I do, redhead ladies.
/AGREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retrieving Yen (Dec '08) Jun '16 Help 11
Shaun White - Is He Gay ? (Jan '10) Feb '14 Kemp 98
shaun whites email (Dec '06) Feb '14 Myranda 107
News Shaun White to be sidelined with knee surgery (Jul '12) Mar '13 nathan bedford 3
shaun white (Jul '12) Jul '12 lanora steinbacher 1
News Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
News How Olympic athletes pay the rent (Mar '10) Feb '12 Joe Krupinski 3
More from around the web