Inspired by the Olympics | The Columb...

Inspired by the Olympics | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Inspired by the Olympics | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Gwen White, 10, practices her moves under the direction of coach Erich Walentschak at Chiller North rink in Lewis Center, where all of these photos were taken.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Olympics fan

Grove City, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2010
How can you write this article and not mention local hero Louie Vito?
Don Juan

Dublin, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2010
Olympics fan wrote:
How can you write this article and not mention local hero Louie Vito?
I know! We were watching Shawn White and Louie Vito turn was first, and when they announced he was from Columbus, OH-I was shocked, I literally had no idea!
Ryan Vanko

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Feb 20, 2010
WOW! Gwen has progressed tremendously! Every time I see her skate its like shes getting better each time. Erich has been my coach for quite a while now and he always finds a way for me to be more focused on the ice so I can always perform my best everyday.If anyone wants to skate "good" or "amazing" then you should talk to Erich!***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaun White - Is He Gay ? (Jan '10) Feb '14 Kemp 98
shaun whites email (Dec '06) Feb '14 Myranda 107
News Shaun White to be sidelined with knee surgery (Jul '12) Mar '13 nathan bedford 3
shaun white (Jul '12) Jul '12 lanora steinbacher 1
News Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
News How Olympic athletes pay the rent (Mar '10) Feb '12 Joe Krupinski 3
shaun white (Dec '11) Dec '11 brian 1
More from around the web