Retrieving Yen
tv-watcher

Oakville, Canada

#1 Dec 25, 2008
I can't get my last Yen in Alaska. It's the one at the top of the mountain on the far right if you're looking at the map. I can't seem to be able to jump off the tiny jump onto the higher .. platform?.. after riding down and breaking through the ice wall. Can anyone give me a hand?
ryan

Peterborough, NH

#2 Dec 28, 2008
ya man, all you needa do is buy the most expensive freestyle board. well theres about 4 to choose from with the highest stats.. it just the designs that cost alot. try it after you do that youll get it
blah

Ashland, WI

#3 Dec 31, 2008
i cant get my last 2 yens in alaska. i need the one on all the way to left and the one kinda in the middle. the one on the left i never seem to get enough air after i do the focus thing. the one in the middle i cant get passed the first grind.
timbo

Hamburg, Germany

#4 Jan 6, 2009
blah wrote:
i cant get my last 2 yens in alaska. i need the one on all the way to left and the one kinda in the middle. the one on the left i never seem to get enough air after i do the focus thing. the one in the middle i cant get passed the first grind.
forget the grinds you can fake it, just jump off the cliff on which the rail is crash-land on the mountain get off the snowboard and walk to the yen
Willy b

Southampton, UK

#5 Jul 11, 2009
Im also stuck on the yen in apaska on the very left
I cant get enough air
dsgkD

Collingwood, Canada

#6 Oct 26, 2009
Willy b wrote:
Im also stuck on the yen in apaska on the very left
I cant get enough air
all you have to do is get the board with teh most speed for like 240000
Mike

Glenmont, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2009
can anyone help me with the yen in Park City? There are like two paths of ice and whenever i walk over them they collapse and i die? Please be specific cause im no good at finding vague things haha.
Thanks
JJT

Des Moines, IA

#8 Feb 1, 2010
any easy way to get the yen coin an the hardest one in alaska. dont worry about landing on the plant form just stay to the left and get speed. when your close go to the middel and jump and gring. thats how i did it.
Japanese yen help

Victoria, Canada

#9 Feb 23, 2010
i cant get the yen in Japan, its behind the Japanese building with ice all over it u have to go off a couple rails to get to it but i cant even manage to get on the rails, i cant get it and i have the best board, any help?
im stuck

UK

#10 May 24, 2011
I got the top bore but still cant get the yen on the far left its annoying just cant get it any help please
Help

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2016
I can't get the yen on in Japan in the ice caves I just can't make the final jump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaun White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaun White - Is He Gay ? (Jan '10) Feb '14 Kemp 98
shaun whites email (Dec '06) Feb '14 Myranda 107
News Shaun White to be sidelined with knee surgery (Jul '12) Mar '13 nathan bedford 3
shaun white (Jul '12) Jul '12 lanora steinbacher 1
News Extreme Sports Videos (Oct '09) Mar '12 Joe Krupinski 21
News How Olympic athletes pay the rent (Mar '10) Feb '12 Joe Krupinski 3
shaun white (Dec '11) Dec '11 brian 1
More from around the web