Bobby and His Love For His Daughter

Posted in the Bobby Brown Forum

charm

Youngstown, OH

#1 Feb 29, 2012
I read the article by Bobby Brown, sister and I like so many others pray their was no foul play his Bobby ex wife death and their daughter mom. I also have to say fans are wondering why Bobby is not the one at this time their with his daughter, I believe the answer is known by him and Kristina and his love for her won't push anything till he feels she ready. I pray for a healing between Krissy and her dad cause she will need his guidance and protection that no man come in and take advantage of her cause of her wealth. She need Bobby in her life and he may have to go to counseling with his daughter to clear up any misunderstanding or wrongs she saw before her with her dad that hurt her also and this can be mended to me Bobby seems like a man whom love all his children and now more than ever I pray that the two of them just the two of them get the necessary time and counseling to air out whatever, it may be so they can move on together as father and daughter she requires his full attention and that is priority at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web