4 hrs ago
Projecting the Most Improved NFL Player at Every Position for 2014
With training camps opening across America, it's a time for boundless optimism in the NFL world.
Wed Jul 23, 2014
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Who can save the Miami Dolphins, lost in the wilderness for years?
Hootie and the Blowfish perfectly illustrated the problem NFL fans in South Florida have had for the past decade when they sang "the Dolphins make me cry" on their hit song "Only Want to Be With You."
Miami Dolphins News You May Have Missed 7/23/14
Check out the Miami Dolphins stories you may have missed over the past day, including there are high hopes and many questions heading into training camp.
Mon Jul 21, 2014
Miami Dolphins: 2014 NFL season key additions
DECEMBER 15: Marcus Thigpen #34 and Lamar Miller #26 of the Miami Dolphins celebrate a touchdown during a game against the New England Patriots at Sun Life Stadium on December 15, 2013 in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Dolphins Ryan Tannehill ranked as bottom 10 QB by Ron Jaworski
ESPN's Ron Jaworski ranked the 32 starting quarterbacks around the NFL, placing Miami Dolphins starter Ryan Tannehill near the bottom of the pack.
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Listen to Omar Kelly's WQAM podcast
Sometimes we're too close to a situation to view it accurately, which is why an outsiders perspective is usually valuable.
Sun Jul 20, 2014
The San Diego Union-Tribune
Revamped OL will be Dolphins' focus in camp
In this Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013, file photo, Miami Dolphins' Brent Grimes rejoices after intercepting a pass in the end zone intended for Indianapolis Colts' Reggie Wayne during the second half an NFL football game in Indianapolis.
Who Will Be the Chargers Starting Nose Tackle?
Nov 17, 2013; Miami Gardens, FL, USA; San Diego Chargers defensive end Sean Lissemore sacks Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill during the second half at Sun Life Stadium.
Palm Beach Post
Miami needs Ryan Tannehill and Mike Wallace to "Come Together"
Tannehill and Wallace share a song because their success is tied together. Wallace came to Miami to give Tannehill a speedy deep threat but they never fully clicked last season.
Fri Jul 18, 2014
Dolphins free agents 2015: Who will be signed to an extension?
The Miami Dolphins have numerous players entering the final year of their contract this season.
Miami Dolphins Team Preview
Is Ryan Tannehill primed for a breakout? Should you select Knowshon Moreno in drafts? Jacob Adler breaks down the fantasy options on the Miami Dolphins.
Thu Jul 17, 2014
Position preview: Cornerbacks
The Panthers tied for fifth in the NFL with 20 interceptions in 2013, but the cornerbacks currently on the roster accounted for just three of those interceptions.
The Curious Case of Charles Clay
One of most Miami's most dangerous weapons appeared out of no-where last year... but what do the Miami Dolphins really have in Charles Clay? The first was an undrafted defensive end from Penn State, who got cut immediately from the New York Giants before blowing up in Canada as a member of the BC Lions , earning him the award for Most Outstanding ... (more)
Camp preview: Miami Dolphins
Bill Lazor's offense: There is a new sheriff in town responsible for adding life into Miami's struggling offense.
Miami Dolphins Will Boast League's Most Dangerous Pass Rush in 2014
So much attention has been paid to the Miami Dolphins ' offense this offseason. And for good reason.
Ryan Tannehill set for a breakout season
Jun 17, 2014; Davie, FL, USA; Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill reacts during mini-camp at Miami Dolphins Training Facility.
Wed Jul 16, 2014
Dick Stockton Analyzes 2014 Dolphins
Your All-Access Pass To The Miami Dolphins! Click the link to watch the show live from the comment center.
Dolphins Spotlight: Assessing the Value of Matt Moore
Considered one of the best backup quarterbacks in the league, Matt Moore would undoubtedly add value to almost any team.
Things To Watch: Miami Dolphins Training Camp 7 & 8
So far we have looked at the Miami Dolphins secondary and the offensive line. The team itself makes up about 90% of the production on the field, but we can not discount the remaining 10%.
Tue Jul 15, 2014
Dolphins' Mike Wallace May Get Chance To Return Kicks
Wallace brought that big-play ability with him to Miami when he signed a five-year $60 million contract in the spring of 2013, but difficulty getting in sync with Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill limited the impact that Wallace could have on opposing defenses.