Woburn Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Woburn, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Woburn Law

DUI case
Can you expunge a " Not Guilty" finding by a judge in a OUI case in regards to your CORI report. It shows on my CORI as Not Guilty however I am in the medical field and think that this will indeed effect my chances of employment. Any legal advice would be greatly appreciated!
Typically if you have no other convictions ever, then you might be able to expunge this not guilty verdict. You really...
My second dui was treated as a first one. is there a chance to avoid the Interlock Device or at least reduce the 2 years time?
I'm about to reinstate my driver license in Ma. I was guided wrongfully and I plead guilty. In my case there were no intoxication level, because i was taken to the hospital and in the hospital they never took any example. I don't know if this matter now because I did everything that the court ask me. But now that I'm going to apply to reinstate my driver license can my case help me to avoid the INTERLOCK DEVICE? THANKS.
Unfortunately, no. The facts of your case should have been addressed while the case was active at court. The RMV does...
Can they find me guilty of OUI if they have just a witness and my statement as a evidence?
I was involved in a single accident (hitting a tree)...they did not do any sobriety test and nothing in the hospital...they have just a witness saying that I was speeding and driving very strange (seems to be impaired)...My case was not dropped at the hearing, because at some point the police said a smell alcohol and my statement was That I had something to drink (few drinks)...but at the same time I was recovering from a big impact in my head AND I was trying to figure it out what happened...so I barely remember what i said and so far I'm in pre- trial and they don't have nothing else and I have the report from the hospital saying no impairment noted...
You should contact a local defense attorney about taking this to trial. There a technicalities that must be followed to...
Got 2nd DUI last Sept. in California but have moved to Boston. Didn't get a restricted license. How can I get LI in MA.
I got convicted for my 2nd DUI in Redwood City CA last September (first one 6 years prior in Santa Clara CA), and have moved to Boston MA. I got my DUI classes transferred to online by the court and did not opt for a restricted license while in CA. Can I apply for a license in Boston through Termination of Action in CA? When can I do that -- I was told after a year but when I called the Mandatory Actions Unit, the clerk told me it was a 2-year suspension and that I could not apply for Termination of Action for 2-year?!?! Is this correct? How can I obtain my license in MA now? Please help.
Massachusetts only issues hardship licenses to drivers who already hold a Massachusetts license and then only under...
Not Guilty DUI.
I was found not guilty of a DUI in Massachusetts by a Judge and he later allowed sealing of my CORI. If I now try and drive to Canada will Canada see this or will they look at the FBI database? I was told even if my CORI is sealed in Mass it could still be present in the FBI database.. What would Canada use to determine ??
If you're curious about what will show on your record, conduct a live scan background check on yourself. Sir, this isn'...
DUI " Not Guilty" sealed CORI
In a nutshell...... I was accused of a DUI by Mass state police. I went to court and was found " Not Guilty" by a judge. I later petitioned the court to seal my CORI and the judge allowed this. Do I now have to petition the state police and FBI to correct this ?
I do not believe you can seal it is against the FBI or the state police
Not Guilty DUI
I was found Not Guilty of DUI. The judge allowed CORI sealed. Will I be ok if I want to drive to Montreal?
Assuming you haven't been convicted of anything else.... Enjoy your trip and congratulations on your win! I would...