Winfall Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Winfall, NC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Winfall Law

My wife committed suicide in hetford NC while I was in prison for dui...Temp guardianship wad given to grandmother
My wife and I where married for 14 years..I wad serving a 15 month sentance for dui..o gave temp guardianship to my mother in law..i am out of prison own my own home and in process of taking over family catering mother in law refuses to give me my kids or have any contact with them..Before death of my wife there was never a custody order or wife and I where married 14 do I Get my kids home..or did I lose them lije she said..all she had done was gotten temp guardianship..dss told me when I got out I could get my kids back that I lost no rights..please someone help me..
You need to consult with a local family law attorney and provide him/her with any documents that spell out Grandmother'...
My wife committed suicide while I was in prison for a dui..the clerk of court in pequimans county NC gave temp.guardianship to m
MY mother in law got t temp guardianship.I am out of prison and and refuses to let me see out talk to my wife and I where married fir 14 do I get my kids back with me? They are 14 and 11..there had never been a dss case or a custody issue with my wife and me..what do I do..n need help kuds at threading to ruin away to my house ifI dont get them soon..
You need to retain a guardianship attorney to file the documents you will need for a hearing.
DWI conviction
A cop stopped me because he said he noticed I was failing to maintain lane. The result was he let me go no ticket...I then got out of car and was going to help a friend of mine that had a flat get to his car I had to pass the cops I was passing I said have a great night officer and walked to friends car he in turn came over and started talking to me again...he said he smelled alcohol and ask to do field test...I passed all then gave me breathalizer I blew .12 he arrest me for DWI shud I be arrested for DWI or public intoxication? Do I have a good chance on winning when I go to court with my lawyer?
You need to ask these questions of your own attorney. It looks like the office had a valid reason to stop you. The...
Second DWI offense. NEED HELP PLEASE.
This past October I had feel asleep at the wheel which caused me to blow through the busiest intersection in my town. When asleep I had pushed the gas harder causing me to speed up to 65mph. I awoke after a heard horns, then was t boned by another vehicle.This ended in a serious 6 car wreck. alcohol tests were not administered on site or at the hospital. After I got home I had started drinking then the officer questioned me. I was still in a state of shock at the time and he put that I plead guilty for a DWI. Altogether I am charged with DWI/revoked license, reckless driving, running a red light, and speeding( 65 in a 45). Also I am on supervised probation but this incident didn't occur during my probation. What all am I looking at here?
You are looking at potentially quite a bit of time in jail or even prison, depending upon the injuries to the other...
Where do I go to get a 10 day restricted license so my son can work....he got a DUI in Concord,NC (1st offense) on 5/9/15
This is so he doesn't have to wait 30 days to get license back.....
Pretrial limited driving privileges come from the court. He would need to prepare both a petition and then a proposed...
Is there any way around getting ignition interlock device after dui?
I got convicted of my dui a year ago and have now gotten my license back but still don't have a car. If I wait long enough to get another car could I completely avoid getting the ignition interlock?
Nope. If your breath or blood alcohol level was a .15 or higher or you were charged with impaired driving within 7...
I got a dui in North Carolina and it was dropped (I used an attorney). Is it still on my record?
I used an attorney and got my DUI dropped. Is it still on my record? I don't want to call and ask because I forgot to ask and I don't want to have to pay because I don't know that it really changes anything.
The arrest may still be on your record. Call the clerk of court where the case was b/c many times by statute if a case...