Wheatland Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Wheatland, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Wheatland Law

Questions about reinstatement for loss of license
I got into an accident while drinking and got felony convictions of involuntary manslaughter, it happened in 2008 and they took my license from sept 08 to sept 09 and was eligible to get it back after that year but I didn't, so once convicted in 11' they took it for 5 years, i spent 4 years in prison and just got out. They are trying to say that the year they took it from me doesn't count towards the 5 years suspension bc I hadn't been convicted yet. Can I petition a court for hardship or work pass? I dnt know how any of this works. 9
You are ineligible for a LDP because of your felony involving a motor vehicle. You may be able to file a PFR to...
I live in missouri. i have had dwi conv. in1987,1992,1996,2010[chronic dwi that was reduced 2 misdA. just got dwi june 2011[chro
ic].what charge will i receive ? do u have an idea of what i am looking at? And does missouri look back only 5 years on priors?
The applicable statute on this subject can be found under S 577.023 of the Missouri Revised Statutes. This subject...
DWI on Tramadol?
I hear mixed answers in Missouri on this question. I'm getting ready to get back to work from a on the job injury and I'll be on Tramadol when I go back. I am a non-commercial D.O.T. driver. So, if I'm on extended release Tramadol and it does not mentality impact me, then am I legal to drive or is that still grounds for a dwi?
Any time a prosecutor can prove by a reasonable doubt that a driver is driving a vehicle while impaired then any drug -...
How do I obtain an order of reinstatement in Missouri?
My 5 year denial for DWI is now up and I have completed the requirements they have asked. All I need now is to obtain an order of reinstatement for the county that i recieved the action. I have heard I may need to petition the court, but i have also heard after the court has recieved the requirements met then they will send me a letter in order to reinstate saying im elegible to get my license back. Can anyone please help me with this confusion so I can quickly accomplish getting my license so i can be a better provider for my family. Thank you for any help in advance. Sincerely, Adam
You will need to petition the court for reinstatement. The court will not reinstate you without you first filing a...
Need help with a question regarding a DUI
I have a DUI in Kansas that I was not convicted for in 2013 then I recently got one in Missouri. Since it is a different state will it effect the dui that I received recently?
There are a number of variables that will make a difference. If Missouri law allows for aggravation of a DUI because...
Do I have to wait to get my license?
I was on 10 year denial and my licenses and is supposed to be reinstated this year (2017). My license was suspended in November 2007 and I was just wondering if I have to wait until November 2017 to get my license back. The reason my license is suspended is that I had three DUI's but one is questionable.
Based upon your post it appears the 10 years won't be up until November.
How long will a refusal to blow stay with me on my driving record?
Couldn't get a job driving because a refusal to blow on my driving record 7 years ago.
The record of your refusal will stay on your driving record permanently unless it is expunged, unlike speeding and...