Westlake Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Westlake, LA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Robert Sargent Sr.

    Jul 2, 2015 | via KPLC-TV Lake Charles 

    A Lake Charles man is accused of inappropriate sexual contact with two young girls at his home. According to investigators with the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office, 56-year-old Robert Lee Sargent Sr. sexually assaulted a female acquaintance about 28 years ago, from the time the victim was 2 until she reached age 11. Investigators also learned that Sargent had in appropriate sexual contact with a second female victim beginning in 2010, when she was six years old, until 2015.


    Related Topix: Lake Charles, LA, Westlake, LA

Westlake Law

I recently received a DWI in Texas but hold a Louisiana DL.
Approximately 15 years ago I got a DWI in Louisiana. I was granted an Article 894. Will my Texas DWI show up as a second offense? Also, will Louisiana DMV find out if Texas suspends my DL.
Yes, your Texas DWI will show up as a second offense. The States generally do pretty well in talking to each other...
How do I file a motion for extension of probation, I was charged with DUI and I was but on probation, I lost my place to live
to make a long story short I lost my job which had company housing, no place to stay or money I was unable to pay fines and fees. Along with keep a phone, I did leave messages for my PO to call me and never heard from her, I believe if I could explain my situation. You see the court has filed a motion to revoke my probation, however no other criminal charges/activity to violate current Probation, Just need some time.
Why would you want to extend your probation? You need to recall any warrant. Hire an attorney. You're very confused.
What is statual of limitations on dwi arrest
[email protected] Isaiah Thomas. I had two dwi arrest on I blew a .082 and the other I blew a .025 and on the secound on the piss tested me. So I want to know whats the statual of limitions on dwi arrest
Two years for a misdemeanor offense DWI...four years for a felony DWI. Third DWI within a 10 years period will be...
How do I get off a falsifacation charge
I was under the influence of alcohol
being under the influence is not a defense. You need to hire an attorney to go over the facts of your case with you.
I was arrested and charged with fourth offence dwi but ive only had one in the past ten years
was arrested for fourth offence dwi speeding and illegal lane usage no injurys or acccidents involved
Clearly some type of mistake has been made regarding priors and this will be fixable. What is clear is you need a DUI...
How would I get my license back?
I got a DWI in Louisiana last year while living in Texas, my 6 months is up for my license and I was needing to know if I would need to retake the driving tests to get a Louisiana license?
Your best bet is to contact the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicle and ask them to look up your record and ask what...
I just been revoke by my probation officer on my first offense of DUI and I have done everything she had ask me to do.
I don't want to lose my job
Do you know why you were revoked? You may also want to contact your attorney who handled your DUI case to assist....