Wenham Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Wenham, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Wenham Law

How how to modify my probation?
Part of my probation is to submit to drug testing I just graduated from New England Truck and Tractor School and it's hard to get a job because of drug testing hours if there's a way to have my probation modify
You should have an attorney prepare and file a Motion To Amend Conditions of Probation. The Motion can be presented to...
What kind of problem or charges can I face if I dot have car insurance and someone stole.my car when he was drunk and crashes.?
Somebody that I know took my car without my permission he wasn't able to drive my car because he had an accident on it in November when he stole the car for the first time, he wasn't allowed drive my car I don't give any permission or he didn't even ask, he was drinking at home with my husband and when my husband run to the bathroom he get the keys and get out of the house, he drove for probably a mile and then he crashes with three cars, two person where taken to the hospital, my car has been with out insurance for two weeks, then we received a phone call from one of the persons involved in the accident that told us what happened, he is in jail now but we haven't made anything yet, he statement to the police officers that he stole the car, that he get it with out our permission and that he did it once before, what I will be responsable for or what charges will I have , if any??? I need help ASAP. Thanks Teresa
You don't want to say any more on a public forum. You might expect a lawsuit from the injured parties. Because you do...
The police advised me not to take a breathalyzer can I have the 180 day loss of license thrown out.
I crashed into a pole I was intoxicated and told the officer that I was. I failed the field test and there was also a witness that stated I was drunk. At the station I read the consent form to take the breathalyzer and checked yes. The officer told me they can't advise me but to check no and get a lawyer. I did as I was told and at court I plead to a continuation without a find. The trouble is instead of losing my license for 45 days I lost it for 45 days plus the 180 for refusing to do the breathalyzer. I drive for a living and after 6 months I will be terminated if I do not have a license. This is my 1st offense and my only traffic violation I have ever had. I don't understand why they would advise me to do this as of now a 20 year career is probably over with a loss of my pension. Is there any way I can get the 180 days thrown out?
get enrolled in the 24 D program--you are eligible for a hardship license three days after you were placed on probation...
What can I do? 2nd DUI in 1yr. 2nd one I got drugged?
I have a bipolar 26 yr old daughter that is like 18. We live in massachusetts. She freaked out saying she was gonna harm herself during an OCC program for alcohol theysent her to th e hospital for evaluation. Then her probation officer told her to default and go before the judge but get doctor's notes. I want to know if she will have to do jail time she needs help not jail her father was an alcoholic and 30 yr cop died she took it bad. In 3 days she goes before the judge. Shad been doing the 16 wks drivers program... please help I cannot afford big time lawyers.....thank u
Your daughter will need an attorney. I seriously doubt her probation officer told her to default. Maybe the person...
What can I do for my daughter that is on her 2nd dui totaled my moms care
I wanted to know if the insurance will cover of my mother's car that she totaled and wasn't on the policy and my mother said she could take it not knowing she had a previous dui and a suspended license? She is in a 28 day detox until her date feb 21 2017. I want to know what to expect with this she is 25 yrs old and I am so frightened for her she is the type to take her life? Her doctor had her on psch pills 4 different types and drank on it.
If your daughter was not listed an an authorized driver on the policy, and your mother voluntarily allowed your...
I was released from the hospital later to my hotel, no bail, no paperwork. 01/4/17, I received a letter from California Highway patrol, stating dui and to send 828.00 by Feb 9. I live in Mass, I had a dui in Georgia in 1993.I am scared to death I can't function.
As soon as possible, you need to consult an experienced attorney in California that handles drunk driving cases. You...
Do I need to complete DUIL and aftercare even if it is not court mandated. I am currently in Vet treatment court.
I am currently in Vet treatment court for a 2nd offense OUI. I do not plan on seeking hardship license. The initial Judge I had vacated DUIL and Aftercare, and sent my case to Veterans court where I am currently serving my probation. I have completed a two week program sponsored by the VA. I don't want any surprises when it is time for me to get my license back.
This is not the place to be asking about your case. You should be asking your lawyer these questions. Every case is...