Wellesley-Hills Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Wellesley-Hills, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Wellesley-Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wellesley-Hills Law

Want to know if my DUI is always available to a CORI check. It seems I cannot get a job because of it. Do I have any recourse?
If you received a CWOF on this charge, and if the charges have already been dismissed, then the CORI check of the...
I am a MA resident who was stopped for a DUI while on vacation in FLA. I refused a breathalizer in FLA and they have suspended by license in both FLA and now in MA. MA won't allow me a hardship license until I clear the DMV suspension in FLA which is a year. Civil case is still pending. Under FLA rules, I'm eligible for a Hardship License in FLA (after 90 days) but I'm not a FLA resident so they won't issue me one. Should I just establish residency in FLA, get a a FLA License, and have FLA issue me a Hardship License?? And just wait out the year until they clear the hold and then get a new license in MA? Is there any other way to get a Hardship License from MA?
States are bound by the Constitution to give full faith and credit to the laws of all other states. So, Massachusetts...
The real problem I am dealing with is that prior to this DUI I made plans to move out of state. I have everything in motion to do so. If I plead guilty will I be forced to stay in Ma.. Both offenses happened in Ma. I am petrified and don't know what to do? If I don't tell court I am moving and do after sentence what am I looking at?
You need to call a lawyer ASAP most lawyers have free consultations and just because you are charged does not mean you'...
Or does the 3 year suspension take effect ?
If case was in warrant status , fight it, the officer is probably retired.
I currently am serving a 2 year probation for OUI/Serious BI. I have served 13 months of the 2 year probation, have completed all aspects (24-D classes, payments), have maintained employment throughout my probation, and am in very good standing with PO. No priors of any kind. I am going before the judge to ask for early termination of probation, so that I may take another job in Texas. To secure the job, I need to not be on probation in order to be considered. My PO will support my request in front of the judge, and he sees no reason to continue probation. I have been issued a hardship license by MA DMV for my job (traveling salesman). Should I be granted early termination, can I go get an unrestricted license?
Unfortunately, the RMV is not controlled by the same action as the probation. Your hardship license is a privilege...
Do i really need to get the SR-22 insurance if I am a MA resident? I do not reside in NH but I am receiving notices and information if I were a resident including a hearing with the Dept of Safety to determine if I would need to install a ignition interlock device even though my judge ruled I would not need one installed. I am very confused as to what I can do and who to turn to. I feel like I'm being treated as if i have dual residency in each state. I want to know if this is indeed true, if there was anything that I could do to not have to follow the NH reinstatement laws and just follow my home state laws of reinstatement. This whole process has been completely stressful and a nightmare which does not seem to have an end point.
Yes. The RMV will require an SR-22 when you go in to the hearing officer to get reinstated or a hardship license....
I served probation for it which ended in September 2013. Do I have to petition the court and claim hardship in order to get this sealed?
Although a CWOF may appear as a dismissal on your record, it is never removed from your probation record that is...