Webberville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Webberville, MI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Webberville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Webberville Law

Are there any countries that would disallow me entry because of DUI?
I believe youccan as long as you are not on probation. However, you sshould consult with someone familiar with Canadian...
I was arrested in another state 10 years ago for a DUI, but was able to lower my plea to careless driving misdemeanor. Since I've completed medical school and residency. I will be moving to Michigan and joining a medical practice. The forms for medical licensing in Michigan ask "Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor involving the illegal delivery, possession or use of alcohol or a controlled substance (including motor vehicle violations)?" Do I say yes to this even though my careless driving plea and court record do not make mention of alcohol? The background check and fingerprinting will show my arrest record, so am I just better off saying yes? Will I still be able to get a medical license in Michigan?
In Michigan, Careless Driving is not a misdemeanor, but apparently it was in the state where this incident occurred,...
Just got my third in 7 years
It depends on in what court the incident will be handled, which judge will hear it, what your Sentencing Guidelines say,...
I'm 18 and this is my first OWI offense. I Passed the sobriety tests but blew a .11. They didn't find any drugs or opened alcohol in my car. I was very cooperative. The police officer was a male and he was the one who patted me down and I kind of felt uncomfortable.
If you are convicted and placed on probation, random drug and alcohol testing will probably be a condition of your...
No drugs were found in my possession and it was also 7 and a half hours after drinking that I got pulled over and got busted for the OWI. I blew a .11
Drug testing can happen at any time during the pendency of the case, so do not take drugs that are not prescribed by a...
I am an International student in Michigan State. I am charged because Operating While Intoxicated. And the test level is low. And there was no any accident. I stay in America less than 100 days. And my history is totally clean before! My lawyer said maybe they will dismiss the case. My VISA is very important for me. So what can I do to persuade the court to dismiss the case?
Precisely follow your attorney's advice to the letter. Do exactly what s/he says.
If the judges didn't put surrender passport as a condition in bail, is that likely they will put it as a condition in probation if the case with a large amount of restitution?
It is possible that if you are on probation, the court will require you to surrender your passport. A typical...