Watertown Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Watertown, NY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Watertown Law

How do I get my license back after a DUI and some driving on suspended in California?
I had a DUI in 2009 conviction date and then also a couple of driving on a suspended. I missed two court dates in two different counties which was due to moving to southern california and could not afford to go and it has since been about two to three years since the court date. I was told by DMV I needed to contact the counties but how do I attend court when I now live in NY and can't afford a flight and they lost the paperwork for my DUI classes with no way to get copies so now they may need to be redone? In dire need to get my license back.
You hire a lawyer in southern California to help you.
AUO 2ND + Driving Without Ignition Interlock New York State Question License suspended for non-payment of DRA
10/12 I was issued 3 tickets -speeding 84/65, auo 2nd, and driving without a ignition interlock. The state trooper released me after talking to my p.o. on prob for dwi. My license was clear except a non payment of a DRA. When I reported into probation I was arrested and could not finish hiring a attorney for the 3 prior tickets. I used a public defender for the probation violation and was sentenced to 9 mo's. 05/13 the dmv told me that town court just re-suspended my license for those 3 tickets (now 6-mo old) I went to court and spoke to the da and w/o a lawyer he offered drop the ignition but do 7 days jail on the auo2nd. Im not sure if I can afford a lawyer and applied for a public defender. What are the chances this will get dropped to auo3rd? Court date is july and i dont want jai
Distilling your facts, you wish simply to know if the court and DA will agree to a reduced charge of AUO3d to cover...
How long does a court have to collect for a fine before the statute of limitations expires?
in or about 1990s i sent all my court fines ( 2 Di's from Massenet town court and child support ) to judgment so i could get my license back . As of t last summer Massenet town court is trying to collect on one of the Di's and I don't think I should be paying this for the fact it was sent to judgment and the judgment was satisfied
This is really a civil question but the short answer is as long as they want. Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq....
How to deal with this dui
i am in the military i got a DUI off post but i passed the sobriety test but failed the breathalyzer what does it mean if both my tickets say misdemeanor
It means you need an attorney. The field tests are not dispositive. When you fail the breathalyzer, that is what counts....
My license is permanently revoked in NYS for three alcohol related instances in a three year span. Can I get it back ever?
I have completed every thing that is necessary to get my license back according to NYS courts. Also those are the only things on my driving record. I just can not go further in my career or drive my kids to school because of this. Also the last conviction was in 2008.
The answer is maybe. It's not easy in this atmosphere but a lawyer can help so consider that. Joseph A. Lo Piccolo,...
Whats going to happen since I was cited for failure to submit breathalyzer but blew a 2.3 at the MP station? And Im a civilian?
I did not have my Military ID and the guards at the gate said they smelled alcohol and MP cited me at the gate for failure to submit a roadside breathalyzer. He took me to the MP station and performed the data master about an hour-hour in a half later which I blew a 2.3 the only ticket I got was failure to submit breathalyzer but in the police report it has my BAC and the officer told me they would charge me with DUI but I don't have a citation for DUI? What are my possible consequences?
Military charges are much different than state criminal charges. I suggest you contact an attorney who has handled...
Can I obtain a cdl class a if I had a dwai before on my regular drivers license
I had a dwai d years ago on my regular drivers license can I still get a cdl class a?
I think you probably should contact DMV directly on this one. I know for certain CDL i.e. Hazardous Materials there...