Washington Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Washington, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington Law

4 dui. 18 month of CoRR to get his license back per DMV. $LOTS in fines that are at the FTB. He has a bad track record. He has about 4 months of CoRR behind him. He has missed a few. he wants to take a leave and go to another state for a job. He has been offered a job here with the same pay. He wants either a temporary leave or to finish in another state. This would mean he would need to modify his probation. Can he do this? Provided he gets the job of course..
This is possible, though unlikely. It almost surely won't happen without an attorney. In no case will the state or...
I have almost $7000 in fines from 4 cases that have all gone to GC services then on to the FTB. In 2010 I plead to the latest case, all fines were consolidated and I served my term. Upon release the judge instructed me to wait on paying my fines until DUI class was paid, psychologist was paid and rehab was completed. in 2012 I get notice that the FTB has taken over my cases and there is a FTP hold on my license. The Nevada County Court Clerks office says that I am ineligible to see the judge to request having these fines pulled back and converted to community service or even to submit a FTP packet, stating what and why my situation is the way it is, for review. I have poured through the "rule book" for this county and cannot find anything that says I cannot appear for this request.
If the cases arose out of NV, you should post this in a Nevada section of Avvo.com. CA attorneys won't be able to help...
In 1998 I was charged with a DUI in CA. I went to court and thought it was taken care of. I have lived in UT since 2000. I just tried to renew my UT drivers license (which I've renewed 2x in the last 7 yrs) and now I can't because there is some type of hold on my license from the CA DUI.
You may have handled the court but not handled all the DMV issues associated with your DUI. I would want to get more...
Hello, i had DUI in 2003 now i win in green card lottery will it have any influence on my cances to get visa?
You need to consult with an immigration attorney.
I have had a DUI charge and possession of weed charge In Nevada County, both misdemeanors about 5 years prior to this, as The Marijuana charge was Dismissed. The DIP was in Mono County. I spent 12 hours in the mono county jail and had a bad experience with the cops as I was Inebriated, However, I was not a threat to myself or others while trying to get a ride home from the Taxi Driver.
Penalties for DIP include informal probation, up to six months in jail, and fine up to $1000. Good luck to you.
I recieved a letter from local superior court in CA. Stating that early last year my son was determined to be habitually truant. (He suffers from chronic depression) Almost a year later they sent a notice saying that his license will be delayed for one year subsequent to the time he becomes legally eligible to drive. He's 17 now and does not have his drivers license by choice. What does that ruling mean?
If he has completed all requirements to get a license and the DMV would issue him one if he went down to the DMV and...
he has no issues since the dui and is now a very functional young adult but wants to clear this so he can move forward with his compary out of the country
A 1203.3 motion and a 1203.4 motion for dismissal after the 1203.3 motion is granted. He will have to show a hardship...