Waldron Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Waldron, WA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Waldron Law

Unsupervised probation for DUI
I am a 16 year old who was convicted of the DUI.. i am part of the district court but under juvinial probation officer and all. i was put on supervised probation for up to 2 years, but i could lower that amount of time by finishing all of my treatment, impact pannel, juvi, assessments, and classes. once i finshed that i am 'off supervised probation' and on 'supervised probation.' what does this really mean? i have finished everything i need to do and im even back driving again, with an Interlock of course. will they still drug test me randomly? will i still pay for supervised probation or 'bench monitoring fee'? for the next two years do the probation officers decided when to take you off u.a's (Drug tests)? please help me with my questions, thank youuu very much!
You should ask your probation officer.
What happens in general from getting a DUI at age 16?
i live on a little island in Washington. i recentally got a dui and all this lawyer, and law kinda stuff is really all confusing. i have never been convicted of any crime or gotten a ticket while having my licence. i have so many questions about it but mainly: 1. will this come off my record in the future? 2. will i be alowed to buy cigarretts, tabacco items, or loto tickets, once i turn 18? 3. is a Deferred Prosecution a good idea for my first offence? 4. how long with the cerfew of 8 o' clock continue to be enforced? 5. how long will the u.a's be enforced, and how often? 6. is community service usually required as well? 7. is there anything i can do, (extra clnasses/ community service, juvi, anything) to make the five years shorter? any answers will be a big help. thanks you lots
First, things first, get a lawyer. If you can't afford to hire one, ask the court to appoint a lawyer to represent you....
What penalties am I looking at for failure to appear on a driving while suspended (dui) charge from clallum co.?
I was unable to make the court apperance, and sent a letter explaining this, but never got ANY response. now there is a warrant. I am not a criminal - i own a buisness, and have kids. i dont even drink anymore. I have a new child on the way and i need to get this straightened out, but cannot afford a lawyer. how long am i going to be jailed for this? what can i expect? I cannot find anyone who can talk to me about this!! help!!
If you cannot afford to pay for a lawyer, apply for a public defender and have one appointed. You need to recall the...
Can you refuse probation on a 2nd DUI in Skagit County in Washington State?
I am not looking to retain legal representation as I'm indigent and forced to use the public defender. I use Marijuana for medical reasons that do not fall under the legal definitions of Washington and fear more trouble if denied access as per the rules of probation. I feel confident that I can control myself in the confines of my cell for the maximum sentence however I know added fines and sentencing for probation violations could exceed the original sentencing terms. I get what I did was wrong and am willing to take the punishment but not over the course of however long they keep me under their thumb. I really feel I'm on a slippery slope into a life of absconding from justice if I'm forced into it. Please help! Can't I just do the maximum and then leave with only fines to repay Was?
I really don't understand your question. You can have the court deny probation and sentence you to the max sentence....
Can I ask the court to revisit DUI?
I was charged with a DUI (BAC .04) and my attorney plead it down to a reckless driving. I have bad coordination because of medical reasons so I failed the fill sobriety test. I wasn't driving when I was arrested. Someone reported I was driving reckless and cop came to my location and arrested me.
This sounds like it would be difficult to re open if I am understanding the situation. You had an attorney and have...
What are the steps for reentry into Canada after DUI
Do I need an attorney? What are the statistics they grant something like this? Is it easy to do without an attorney? Thanks!
You probably do need an attorney to apply for "rehabilitation." I've changed the practice area to immigration so that...
How do I deal with the DOL if I have r been charged with a DUI?
I put in an "intent to defer prosecution" order with the DOL. They agreed to the order and to contact them 150 days from charge date or 2 years from the date of arrest. I have not even been charged for my DUI yet. The DOL sent me a new notice to now remove my driving privelages for 2 years because they haven't heard. How do I prove to them I haven't even been charged yet? My incident occurred on 28 Aug 2016. Please tell me they can't take my license as my intent is to still defer. I shouldn't have to request a hearing as I've already submitted intent to defer prosecution. Thanks
You were suppose to contact them within 2 years from the date of arrest, you did and now your license is suspended.