Verdon Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Verdon, NE or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Verdon Law

What if I fail a drug test for alcohol?
I am on probation for a felony drug charge and have been on it for one month. I've done very well but I drank and am afraid I might fail if the alcohol shows up. Will I get a warning or will they revoke me?
Depends on your probation officer they just might give you a warning. since we are not your probation officer the...
Ive been arrested with DUI but it's was dismissed due to 6 months program.Does it affect a visit visa to the us ?
When I was a student in the states I was arrested with DUI BAC 0.1 . The case was dismissed because I did a 6 month program. I'm now applying for a visit visa to the states , will it affect the tourists visa ?
It could be an issue. It will depend upon what you were originally charged with and whether you were required to admit...
Wash out law for DUI in Nebraska
I got a DUI a few days ago. I read about a wash out law that a conviction goes away after 15 years. This law according to the website I read says it was put into law in 2012 my last DUI was in 2004. Does this make me exempt from any prior DUI's?
The "lookback" period in Nebraska is currently 15 years. What that means is that convictions for DUI or Refusal that...
How can I get out a a DUI when I wasn't driving
I got a DUI while passed out in my truck. I wasn't driving I was sleeping. The keys were in the ignition and the vehicle running. Can I make a case and try and get out of it?
You need to consult with Nebraska DUI counsel. There is no way we can answer that question without seeing the police...
I have to have an Nebraska Ignition Interlock Drivers Licences for the 10 years. I am wanting to move out of state...
I have to have an Nebraska Ignition Interlock Drivers Licences for the 10 years. I am wanting to move to AZ or CO for better job potential. What do I need to do to transfer my interlock license to a new state? So I can have a licence with that state. I am not on any other restrictions, I am not on probation or anything of that sort either. I just have to keep the Ignition Interlock Drivers Licences for the next 10 years if I want to be able to drive.
I don't know if an attorney is going to be able to answer this for you, speak with the dmv in the state you want to move to.
Is deferred adjudication a possibility in Douglas county?
I was arrested last week for a 1st offense DUI in Douglas county with a BAC of .136. I have no priors and am hoping to receive probation (along with fines, AA, license suspension, etc.). My question is this: Should I expect that probation to be a strait probation or is there a possibility of deferred adjudication? I know Douglas does not allow diversion, I'm just not sure if deferred adjudication falls under that umbrella.
Short answer is NO. Can't get a deferred adjudication since you would have to be juvenile. Adjudication is the same...
I have a first offense DUI, Why does a person have to do random drug testing for an alcohol charge?
I've never had anything on my record at all and I have 9 months probation, 40 hours of community service and paid $1500.00 in fines. I got my DUI because another driver hit me in the driver side of my car after THEY ran a red light and I also had the interlock in my car for 6 months. I got my DUI on 08/08/15, had the interlock for 6 months and didn't even get sentenced until 03/02/16 and was still given 9 months even after attending AA meetings twice a week, plus completing my interlock and drug/alcohol classes. In turn my drug/alcohol evaluation I just found out was not sent to the court in it's entire form there were pages missing, could I possibly get this overturned at all do to that??
Guess I'm sorry you got caught driving drunk after someone else hit you. As far as the testing requirement it is a...