Vandalia Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Vandalia, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Vandalia Law

If i hire a attorney for this incident do u think i could beat it priors are 2 dwi and 2 misdeanors for passing bad check also
basically was partying the girl i was with was wanting more meth and me to buy it trooper was first there then the sheriff and then city detective because the girl is the one who called the police because i wanted to take something outside and take pics because this girl had a lot of things that were taken from my storage its a open investagation sheriff talked to her first and then asked my daughter if he could search the car for meth she said to ask me I said as long as you search her house sheriff said fine im towing ur car to sheriff station i said whoa ok you can search the car he did in the car he found a little fake smoke and in the trunk in my luggage 1 bottle of different pills inside i have a script for them all but 1 was in there of my boyfriend but he has a script
While I can't recommend an attorney in your area, as I am not familiar with it, I can say that ANY attorney is going to...
Third dwi in missouri
5/26/2012 I received a dwi and i have 2 alcohol charges against me 27 years ago back in 1985 where I got a bac and a dwi a month apart. I am a single parent that lives in rural Missouri without much of a way to get kids to school or daycare. I am so scared that I’m going to lose my license for 10 years will the Missouri dmv charge me as third offender beings its been 27 years ago on the other 2 charges. Thanks any help will be much appreciated.
Under Missouri Law, a Third DWI conviction, no matter how old the priors are, requires a 10 year denial of driving...
Registering vehicle after DUI forfeiture in new state residence
My vehicle was forfeited in my DUI case a year ago and my car sat in my bank auction facility for 3 months. They contacted me and asked me if I wanted the car back. I asked my lawyer if I should and his reply was " if the bank is giving you your car back, I suggest doing so" I paid some fees, retrieved the vehicle and its been 60 days since I shipped it to my new home state I havent received any letters or communication from my home state. I had the vehicle shipped to my new state, so my question is, since it was a repossession title, when I register it in my new state, what will happen, if anything at all. I also will need to get it set up on interlock, reporting to my home state. I still have the original title, and the bank issued a new "secured interest" title.
It is not clear from the information what some of the issues are. A car title can be used to register the car in any...
How do I report a 4 month old drunk driving accident a friend had.
This guy drove home drunk on suspended licenses, illegal tags no insurance and was drunk. He totaled out his car and had a friend of his tow the car home before police could arrive. How can I report this crime.
You could contact your local police department or the district attorney to report the crime. However, it is unlikely...
I got a 3rd dwi in mo could I get my license back
I have 2 prior dwis but the first on was dropped to defective equipment does that count as a dwi since I refused to blow
You can, but the right question is when? Call the DOR or go into an office and see what they tell you. They're pretty...
Is it possible to avoid jail time on a 3rd dwi in mo my 2 other dwis where in 2007 and 2004
The first one was dropped to defective equipment and the second one was dropped to sis and how long will my license be suspended
As the first DWI was not a DWI after amendment you should only have been charged with a DWI 2nd. Avoiding jail time on...
Trying to get my hardship driverlicense in Missouri. but the state of florida has ahold on my license. what can I do.
the state of Missouri suspened my driver license for ten years in2009. on a dui conviction. in 1995 I got a dui in florida and did not go to court. I left the state and came to Missouri where I have lived every since.
You will need to get a Florida attorney to help you with the DUI in Florida. Until you get that cleared up you will...