Union Church Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Union Church, MS or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Union Church Law

What happens when i get arrested for DUI while already on probation, in two different counties?
In February of this year, i was arrested for using a fake id on the Mississippi gulf coast (hancock county). i was completely sober but the charge still stood. I was given a year of informal probation. Basically the judge said i didn't have to report to an officer or anything, as long as i didn't get in trouble for a year my probation would be over and my record would be expunged. if not my original sentence would stand. Now, in Oxford MS, where i go to college, on the night of April 30/May 1 i was arrested for a DUI. I bailed myself out for a little under 200 dollars and now i am wondering: 1) what do i do next 2) what will my punishments most likely look like in court 3) how will this affect my probation
fairly simple answer. Hire a good attorney in Mississippi. They can hopefully help you on the new charge and see about...
What can happen in court with it being his first offence
My son was driving a friends car and they got pulled over for a busted tail light my son was not read his rights and as far as I know no testing was done but he was put in the cop car and taken to the police station then was released into my custody the charge they gave him was DUI/drugs- vapors.....they were telling me that he was slightly under the influence.
No miranda is required, unless they are going to use statments he made against him.. Your son needs an attorney now
Is there anything I can do to have this order lifted. Thanks you so kindly
I' m trying to obtain my ms state driver license but I have a order from the state of missouri requiring me to install an admission interlock on my car. The dui was recieved in 2001 and the interlock went into effect in 2013. I moved from Kansas city Mo in 2009 because of health reason and wasnt driving and now that im improving, I wasnt aware of this new law. I need excess to driving to various appointments. I also have an elder mother who is also ill and need to get to doctor's appointments. I havn't been unable to work or maitain a job for long period of time so money is very limited.I no longer drink and have attend and complete an alcohol abuse program. I want to repect the rules and policies of driving.
Call a MS. lawyer. In the State of WA, Ignition Interlock Licenses('IIL')are not regulated by the court; they are...
How can I get my license back,is payments available
I was visiting California about nine years ago my license got took for a DUI ,I hit a parked car in the middle of the night my friend called police that morning,police came to house Gabe me breath test.......present I have been locked up for six year unrelated case but once I was release and tried to gety license they say I owe two thousand dollars ,is there anything I can do to get my license back,due to me just getting out of prison my money is just right is there anyway I can make payments and get my Mississippi license..Thanks
Since there is a "hold" on your driver's license from the California DMV or other equivalent agency in California, you...
Will a successfully completed non-adjudicated dui show up on my background check as a conviction?
I received a non-adjudicated 1st offense dui under the new law. I completed all of the requirements, and everything went through fine. I checked my motor vehicle report with DPS and it shows no moving violations. I am in the process of getting a new job with a school district. The application asked if I had ever been convicted of a crime. I answered "no", because as I understand it, I have not been convicted of anything. I was fingerprinted for my background check and am awaiting my results. Am I correct in my assumption that no conviction will show on my record?
If you weren't actually convicted then no, no conviction should show up because there is no conviction to put on your...
Is it for a police officer to take you to jail for public drunk , if he did not show you the results of the breathalyzer?
I got taken to jail for public drunk , but they did not read my rights out to me or show me the number on the breathalyzer before they took me.
Not having your rights read to you is not an automatic dismissal, nor is not showing you the number. Youhave been...
Hi. What can I do if a non-adjudicated DUI is showing up on my record after the case was dismissed?
i had a DUI non-adjudicated and the entire process was complete and dismissed January of this year. Now I am trying to renew my insurance but I can't afford it because the DUI is showing up as convicted and they raised my premium. It's nearly $700 more. I don't know what to do. I paid thousands of dollars in fines and legal fees, not to mention the amount of time I spent in courts as well as 6 months probation, all so it would not show up in my record. Now it's showing up and I feel bamboozled be the great state of Mississippi.
Contact the lawyer you paid and have him or her investigate why it is there and to insure there were no errors or other...