Thousand Palms Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Thousand Palms, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Thousand Palms Law

Entry into UK with 4 year old DUI yes or no
My son has a 4 year old DUI on his record he is planning a trip to England will his DUI keep him from entering the country?
I doubt this will be a problem. Canada, however, is a no go.
If i committed a crime and was given the apportunity to get on the ankle bracelet . Can i move from SB county to Rv county.
This is my first offense , Dui with my 2 kids in the car
It depends. Are you on Formal or informal probation? Formal you need permission to leave the state at all or the...
Can I get my license back after a DUI if I haven't paid all my court fees?
I was arrested for a DUI in October 2014. It is the first one. I have been going to my court ordered classes and am on a payment plan to pay back the court fees. I have 6 weeks of classes left and about $1700 left in court fees. Can I get my license back despite all of this?
You need to go to the DMV or call them at 916-657-6525 to see if there is a failure to pay hold on your license. No...
After DUI Dismissal
My arrest was 4/2013, i went to court for this may 12, when i asked the court clerk to clear my fta she hit me with the dui 6 month suspension, now my case is dropped and i need to know if this suspension has to be served or not. I called dmv and they tell me to contact Mandatory actions unit but they dont answer. on top of everything i blew a .758(at pd) and was 22, i blew .083(field breathlyzer). should i wait for court to update dmv? or keep trying the dead number MAU
I'm sorry, but I can't figure out what happened. You say the DUI was dismissed, but you also had an FTA. The DMV...
What happens if I don't pay DUI and want to renew DACA?
A couple years ago I applied for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, I got approved. But soon after I got a DUI (Driving Under Influence) without getting a chance to apply for my drivers license so I have never had a license. I went to court and the judge said what he had to say and I agreed to everything. I paid a small amount of the ticket but never took care of the rest (community service, DUI classes, etc) and eventually stopped paying the ticket. Now it's been almost two years and I have to renew my DACA but haven't taken care of this DUI. What can and should I do with this case? I was 18 at the time, now I'm 20.
The best advice I can give you is hire an attorney. Hire a DUI attorney who can put you in the best position possible....
What is the punishment for a 4th driving on a suspended license
I believe my boyfriend has 4 now but it all started from child support but he just recently paid it all off and child support released it but he still has a hold he's gonna add himself on calendar he just wants an idea on what to expect
Search for a California lawyer who does traffic cases. Use the Find a Lawyer tab at the top of the page. Most lawyers...
How can I remove a Tier 1 conviction from my record?
I had a DUI w/my daughter in the car and it's showing up as child cruelty/Possible death. It was originally a felony but charges were dropped to misdemeanor. However, this is severely affecting my record.
You cannot remove anything from your record. There is no eraser. If you successfully completed probation, you may...