Taylors Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Taylors, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Greenwood County Arrest Report for Jan 4, 2017

    Wednesday Jan 4 | via GwdToday.com 

    Bowman, Kalen Jacob, 6/17/66 of 8 Rolling River Way, Taylors SC was arrested by Probation for probation violation Garner, Tremayne Markease, 5/6/90 of 302 Sirrine Street, Ninety Six SC was arrested by NS Police for: domestic violence 2nd degree. Holloway, Trevor Lawrence, 12/8/72 of 505 Maxwell Ave, Gwd SC was arrested by Gwd City Police for burglary, petit larceny Morton, Detrick Vercell, 4/13/95 of 205 Belle Pines Drive, Gwd SC was arrested by GCSO for bench warrant Sims, Maggie C, 10/27/55 of 213 Hampton Street, Gwd SC was arrested by Gwd City Police for disorderly conduct Please feel free to submit your comments.


    Related Topix: Taylors, SC, Ninety Six, SC

Taylors Law

I lost my license for DUI in Florida can I get one in South Carolina
I currently live in Florida lost my license for DUI for two years currently on probation till next July but I'm planning to move to South Carolina around March will they honor my license suspension from Florida or will I be able to get a license when I'm there
They likely will if Florida is part of the Compact of States that share information. If not, I would advise you to be...
How do i get these 9yr OLD charges from Kingman AZ behind me?
I was charged with driving w/o insurance and DUI within two months of 2007. My baby momma took off to SC with the kids and I had to come fight for custody. I've lost everything I owned since and have not been able to take care of the charges from here. AZ won't honor the SC interstate program. AZ tells me to come back and turn myself in. The problem is, SC won't give me a license till AZ releases it. I have no license to make money to get there and I don't know anyone there as I am from SC. PLEASE HELP! This is my first and only DUI and it has destroyed my life and that of my family. P.S., I only had a bac of .84.
You are in a bind. the best way to start is to hire an attorney in AZ. Money is always an issue but you must find a...
Can I get a mandated order lifted due to case circumstance?
Arrested for DUI in Greenville, SC in 2006. Refused to blow. Found not guilty.Did not attend ADSAP. Still have a block on DL in SC, and any other state when trying to get CDL. I am from Florida, have a Florida DL, and had the DL at the time. I still have the Fl. DL. I have tried several times to get what information I need to attend ADSAP, but have received no preapproved clinics I can attend, and also told I could not attend in SC. I want to get this removed. I have not received any traffic infractions since that time. I will offer no testimony to the original case, but I do want to have my verdict understood as Not Guilty. Can this be overturned so I can go on and get my CDL?
Who told you that you cannot attend in SC? Are you a resident of Fl now or of SC? There is plenty of information on the...
This will be my 3rd violation of probation for failing a drug test. Hes asking for 18 months prison ATU. how can I stay out jail
All my violations are for failing drug tests. But I'm clean now, just took and passed my GED, going to drug classes and seeing a doctor /counselor every month. I have twin girls that need me. Is there any possible way for me to avoid jail time?
Your chances of staying out of jail are much better with a criminal defense attorney. Dr. Michael G. Sribnick, Esq....
I was charged with a dui in south carolina. I blew0.0 but I fell a sleep from driving from Atl.I have a Georgia drivers licence
I was arrested at work not driving I was tired from driving all night from milton Ga. I also have a prescription from doctor of xanex that I have only been taking around three weeks prior. A concerned citizen followed me to work called police and I was given a field test they arrested me and took me to jail. I wasn't able to call from my cell phone which had all my phone numbers on it. So I stayed give days in jail two in greer and three in Spartanburg county, until family found out and bailed me out for $150.00 bail was only $1017. How cam I get free court appointed attorney. And extend my case past my current court date.
Go to court on your arraignment date (you have been ordered to, anyway). Plead not guilty. Request a public defender...
I was not arrested driving my car I was arrested standing outside my office.no police officer saw me driving I was pointed out.
How cam they prove I was driving. I was not in my car I was at my office.a concerned a Citizen called police were I was arrested. Blew a 0.0 but they took a urine sample don't know results but I am prescribed xanex by a doctor I was just tired from driving all night what do you recommend.
If you were driving in an erratic manner, a citizen has the right to call the police and testify at trial, if indeed a...
How do I get a court release in South Carolina for my driving privileges ? I have been told by the SCDMV that I need a release.
I had my driving privileges suspended for DUI convictions in 1993 and am trying to get them back. I have fulfilled all other requirements but the SCDMV informs me that I will need a court release before they can reinstate my driving privileges. The suspension for the last DUI says forever barred but the DMV says that the court can release that.
You might need to file a petition in court to get your driver's license reinstated. These need to be done the right way...