Tanana Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Tanana, AK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Tanana Law

Will I have to complete the DWI course back in Arkansas or can I complete the course in Alaska.
I received a 2nd offense DWI in Arkansas back in July 2012. My first offense was in Arkansas back in December 2008. While In Arkansas in 2012 I paid my fine, hired a lawyer, and completed the ankle bracelet monitoring sentence. However, I moved to Alaska in January 2013 and my suspension has ended back in August 2014. I was wondering can I take my DWI counseling course in Alaska to try to get my license reinstated? This is part of the process I must complete to try to get my driver's license back.
Talk with the Social Security Administration to find out if you can do this. Also, talk to the County Clerk to...
Felony DUI. All therapy + completed. Going on 5 years non drinker. Can a lawyer help me get my license back?
Non drinker now. Really need Drivers License for work. Trying to get back on my feet and be a productive taxpayer.
You should be able to get it back no problem. Have you just gone to the DMV (set an appointment) and ask them yourself...
Second probation violation in state of Alaska
I was arrested for my 2nd violation of probation for drinking so no new charges. When I had arraignment there was no bail and I have court again in 9 days. will I prob get out or at least a bail?
The judge will probably impose some sort of revocation of probation. Good luck.
Getting my driver's license back after 3rd DUI in Fairbanks, Alaska.
I had a 3rd DUI in Oct 2005. My 1st one was in 1997, and the 2nd one was in 2001. All my fines and court fees will be paid off in Aug. of this year. My 10 year revocation will end in Nov of 2015. I am a Persian Gulf War veteran that has been going to group and one-on-one therapy sessions at the Fairbanks Veterans Center. I started going after my 3rd DUI when as part of my court ordered treatment I realized that I have PTSD/ anxiety. What I would like to know is what do I need to get my license back. It took me a while to realize I have a problem. I took steps. I served in the Army from 1988 to 1996. Got out with an Honorable Discharge. I only got into trouble with drinking and driving when I got out of the service. Now I got my act togeather. I would like to know what steps to take.
Although I am not an attorney in Alaska, I had a client from Alaska and worked with DMV issues and from my...
Wondering if someone had a DUI 2 yrs prior, had a 2nd one last yr in september, has bench warrant and fled the state w kids ..
violating child custody agreement...is now in washington. what can be done?
Contact a family law attorney. Criminal defense lawyers probably won't be able to offer decent advice in this area.
Can the military seperate me under Chapter 14-12C for a DUI charge that has not been adjudicated in civilan court?
I got charged with a DUI in the middle of October. I plead not guilty because the story that the cop had made no sense. According to him I blew a .075 BrAC on a PBT. Then less than 15 minutes later, I blew a .087 BrAC on the Datamaster DMT. Now I know that PBT's are not as reliable, but I would like to add that I was given another PBT at booking and I blew a .078 BrAC. I hired a lawyer to fight the criminal case and DMV. The military has initated an automatic chapter by our CG's policy letters (Chapter 14-12C). My biggest concern is that since I am under an MEB process and the CG has to decide on a chapter or the MEB, that he will do so without allowing the case to be adjudicated in civil court. AR 635-200 doesn't mention too much about DUI in that particular section.
Contact your attorney of record immediately as Avvo is not a substitute to assist in a live pending quasi criminal case.
After serving 16yrs active 4 yrs gaurd ,
I was pulled over and got a dui i am being chaptered out on other than honorable discharge , so my question would be can i apply for an upgrade after 6months or should i try and fight it to stay in? i feel like i was left with no option but to take the discharge
Please repost your question to the "Military Law" Practice Area where your question will more easily come to the...