Talihina Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Talihina, OK or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Talihina Law

What will a DUI do to my deferred sentence?
I have a 10 year deferred sentence for multiple counts of embezzlement, and was recently arrested for a DUI and possession. Since these are unrelated crimes, will the recent arrest impact my embezzlement deferment?
Yes. Most likely. Get a criminal defense attorney. You may also have a warrant.
Dui court?
I got a dui last year and had to do a bunch of programs which I completed and went to court and got 1300 in fees and a new court date. The next court date was just a review of fees which I did not have all of them paid but I also did not go as I was out of state for a custody hearing thinking my lawyer going was fine since all classes were already done and it was just a review. What is going to happen.
Contact your lawyer or the court clerk or both. Everything should be alright if you have made your payments if not...
Can I be convicted of DUI if I havv a physical disability?
I live in Oklahoma and have a physical disability due to chronic back and leg pain because of a car accident 30+ years ago. This caused me to fail the balance field test so I was arrested. The only thing that showed up in my blood test where my pain meds. My court appointed lawyer hasn't even mentioned my disability to the judge or DA and wants me to take a year probation. Do you think I have a chance I'f I ask for a jury trial? Nowata is a very small town with a judge that has been there for many many years!!!!!
Pain medication can result in a DUI conviction, prescribed or not, even if you are disabled. If you don't trust your...
OK DPS has no record of my DUI?
I got an aggravated dui 30 days ago. My attorney sent a request for a hearing with DPS, however DPS has no record of my DUI. The arresting officer (OHP) didn't turn in the paperwork to DPS. How long do they have to file the paperwork?
You should be asking your hired attorney this question. With that said, it can take 2 or 3 months sometimes. The DPS (...
I was arrested for DUI and child endangerment did blood test and had to do it twice due to first vials broken can I use defense
The blood was preformed twice cause of officer incompentence. I asked if I had to sign a new consent form he said no. Because at this point I wanted to refuse. After blood is drawn he hands me an unfilled paper and said to sign. He lied to me. I haven't received the results yet. He also stated a single vehicle crash but drove off the road slightly high centered and no damage or injuries. Is this a good defense
Not without a good DUI lawyer. This is not a do it yourself case. Hire a DUI lawyer.
How can aggravated dui be proved if the breath test has been supressed?
Oklahoma D.P.S. did not keep my license due to "lack of evidence" no further action wI'll be taken. Haskell county judge granted my motion to suppress my breath test. "Breath test can not be used at trial". How can they prove I was over .15 without breath test? The charge is aggravated dui. Can they change the charge to dui? Or should they drop the charge due to lack of evidence? Otherwise I have a clean class "A" driving record. Thank you.
Without a breath test result, state cannot prove aggravated DUI. But the state can amend to a regular DUI and...
I owe 1800 in fines how many days will I have to doesn't in jail in Tulsa Oklahoma?
Owe 1800 in fines how many days will I have to spend in jail David l moss Tulsa Oklahoma
Just get on a payment plan and pay like $25 a month.