Suring Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Suring, WI or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Suring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Suring Law

What happened was i drank with my friend & we went walking down the sidewalk & she had an open bottle. BUT the cops handcuffed me for no reason took my phone from my pocket & snooped in it. Their excuse for doing all that was they thought i was someone they wanted. then after realizing i wasn't who they were after breathalized me & gave me a drinking ticket. I had no open bottle but did admit to drinking. Please help i have court in 7 days :[ i'm only 17 years old i've never been in trouble EVER & i havn't lived my life ta b getting charged as an adult already..
Walking down the street with open intoxicants at any age is the equivalent of carrrying a flashing sign inviting police...
it was a drunk driving ticket and the idiiot took off so he wouldnt get the ticket !!!!
IF the subpoena was served on the person and he does not appear the judge can, by proper motion, issue a Rule to Show...
i went to court and my 5th dui was dismissed w/o prejudise... first NO keys were found cuz the person that was driving had them ... the cop admitted that in court .... now another cop writes a statement 1 month later and says a totally different story . this new statement wasnt even signed or noterized ... anyone could of wrote it .whats funny is now there saying i talked on my phone as they arrested me and still says NO keys .... my lawyer lol at this new statement and there witness didnt even show for the pretrial . wondering what u think ???? would it just b totally dropped . the judge was mad at the police because it was all purgery ..... thank you
It sounds like you are in good hands. Why are you seeking council from someone on the internet about his situation....
I have not been convicted or sentenced for charges (DUI 3 rd) and I was released the next morning,how will this affect pending sentencing at my plea/sentencing hearing in June and I believe my release was a clerical error,but I was allowed to leave so I did. Can they come re-arrest me if the release was a clerical error and error is later discovered and do I have to sit in jail until my court date in June and how will the $8000.00 signature bond be handled? Can I request a separate hearing to deal with bond violation sooner than June date and would bond be offered again?
If the DA failed to arraign you within a timely manner, most DA will later arraign you at another date.
I got a 3rd offense OWI. I "failed" the sobriety test, but I don't feel I did that poorly overall. Also I don't feel my driving was impaired. My BAC was .07. I was pulled over for not having lights on, I turned them on before I was pulled over. Is there a chance I can get the charge reduced to something lesser? I am trying to avoid a 3rd OWI in Wisconsin. Is it something that is only reduced at pre-trial or what?
Drunk driving charges can't be amended without a showing of cause and a finding on the record that the amendment is in...
I had a WI license. I received supervision for DUI in Illinois (meaning my insurance company cannot see it). However, WI just suspended me for this Illinois DUI (since they don't have supervision). Question is....even though IL won't report the is possible my insurance company will still find out from Wisconsin?
Illinois reports DUI supervision to the licensing state. That's why WI suspended you.
I was convicted 3 years ago for my 3rd dui. I plea bargained for 2 years probation and 30 months of iid along with 3000 dollar fine. I did the first 2 years of probation with no violations only I wasn't able to pay anything on my fine as i was unemployed and pounding the pavement for a job. I am currently employed and been paying 200 a month to my PO on my fine and currently bought a car with the SR-22 insurance. Is it possible to get the 30 months reduced to lower time frame or is that the mandatory length for said offence. My bac. was .24
As part of your sentence, the IID order length can't be shortened unless there are grounds to modify the sentence....