Sunderland Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Sunderland, MA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Sunderland Law

There was a report made to dcf stating that I was drunk while my 7 year old daughter was in my care.the casework e'er stated tha
Please help
You've not posted an actual question. If you're unsure about what to do, contact an attorney who practices child...
MA won't release my dl til Fl does, yet Fl won't release it til MA does. What do I do?
Read this then re-read my question in order to see how I am in a checkmate position with my issue. I was a resident of Florida, moved to MA got a dl up there. Later moved back to Florida and got a dui on my Fl dl shortly after. It's been about 6yrs now and I'm trying to get my dl back. I'm being told MA is holding my dl because of my dui in Fl. Fl is willing to issue me a letter of reprieve but this will do me no good since MA won't let the hold go. I'm told I need a review hearing in order to determine if I have to do anything else for MA yet my dui had nothing to do with MA. How do I get my dl back and if I need a lawyer do I hire one here in Fl or one in MA? Also everything that is required of me to get my dl back in Fl will be completed in the next 2weeks so the letter of reprieve is
You sound like you definitely need a lawyer to help you address what can be a complicated process. If you are looking...
I was arrested twice in mass for dui ( continued without a finding and not guilty on each) and was convicted of dui in nh, can
I was arrested on 2 separate occasions for DUI in Mass. One was continued with out a finding and the second was found not guilty. I was then arrested in NH and found guilty . I was under 21 on all three events and all were more than 12 years ago. I no longer drink and am looking to obtain an FID or LTC in Mass for target and hunting purposes. is this possible.
You should review M.G.L. c. 140, ยง129B, to determine whether the prohibitions or restrictions contained in that...
Im wondering if there is anything i can do about my charges was originally arrested for 2nd dwi but lowered to driving to endang
was arrested for 2nd dwi but lowered to driving to endanger cause they new they were wrong says it all over police report but still have to pay all consequences of a 2nd dwi how is that right and is there anyway to fight to get my license back when under my understanding driving to endanger is not an arrestable offense its a misdemeanor and issused a citation?
I'm not sure I understand your question. First of all, driving to endanger is an arrestable offense and carries a 60...
My daughter got a DUI in NH. Her bac on breathalizer was .18.
She was pulled over for being on the wrong side of the road on a rotary. Does she have any reason to try to fight it or just try for Wet reckless. They also suspended her liscence in NH. Does that mean her liscence is suspended in MA where she lives. It was last Thursday and she has not gotten any correspondence from NH as of yet. Thanks for your help.
Because her case was in NH, you should change where you posted this to NH for some of your questions. As to the...
What do i do for an out of state DUI
I live in Massachusetts but i was visiting my daughter in Maryland when i was pulled over for a DUI. I plead guilty at the out of state hearing and they suspended my license for a year. On the plea form there are various restrictions such as needing a device installed in my car and only being able to drive to my doctor apartments, to get the device re-calibrated and to AA meetings. Massachusetts has since sent me a letter stating my license is revoked for a year. Do the restrictions set by Maryland transfer to Massachusetts?
They should, you should call the lawyer who represented you in Maryland to find out what to do here in Massachusetts....
Is it typical for probation to keep you in the US despite having travel permission to go to other states? Can this be modified?
I was arrested for DUI in September and pled to a CWOF. I have completed all requirements and am just waiting for this case to be dismissed. I have an event I would like to attend in Canada, but my PO says he cannot give me permission to travel internationally.
You can ask the probation officer to bring you in front of the judge and ask the judge to give you permission. The...