Summerville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Summerville, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Summerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summerville Law

I did not purchase alcohol, did not transport alcohol, i did consume alcohol. I was given a Portable PBT test but not a breathalizer test. I was told that a PBT is not enough to get a conviction of an underage, but does the same go for a purchase of alcohol by a minor charge? I was going to plead not Guilty, but now that its a purchase of alcohol by a minor charge I'm curious as to whether or not that same loop whole would still be helpful in trying to fight this case.
Underage buying and underage consumption of alcohol are 2 different things.
I've received a dui in South Carolina and have plans to move to Colorado in a few months . I've already began my asap program and will complete it . I can get a provisional license in the state of SC , will this transfer to Co ?
You can contact the Colorado Division of Vehicles directly. Here is a link:
In the summer of 2010 I was downtown charleston on my motorcycle. At a stoplight i saw some cops sitting on the corner of the block, I passed them when lite turned green and proceeded to park my bike in front of a bar literally a block down. 10 mins later I'm told a cop is outside by my bike. I go out to see what his deal is and he says "I heard you revving your enging when you passed me" (the same cops at the corner) so he asks for my papers and stuff, they check out, then he asks if i'd take a FS test. Thinking I could pass it I said okay. Halfway thru it I ask if we could get away from the crowd because they were making me nervous he says no, and so on the last part of the test I quit and got arrested for DUI. I think it should have been public drunk. case is still pending.
Answering your basic question, you do not have a lawsuit, you are a defendant in a criminal case. You do have a right...
My wife was recently charged for her 2nd DUI. She was arrested and given a breathalizer at the station. She blew a .05. The limit is .08. I can't afford a lawyer. Her court date is coming up. I'm not sure what they can charge her with when she was below the legal limit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
She should plead not guilty. If you cannot afford a lawyer one will be appointed to her free of charge by the court....
I recently fell asleep on my way home at around 3am and hit a telephone pole across from my apartment. I did considerable damage to my truck and blacked out. When I became conscious again I was in my apartment and the police were there. Apparently I had parked the vehicle and asked a neighbor to call for an ambulance. The police officer said that since I was slurring my speech he thought I may have been drinking, and arrested me for leaving the scene of an accident. Could I still be charged with a DUI under his "suspicion?
Yes, if there is probable cause to believe that you were operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. If...
Spoke with the barmaid, listened to some music, and played video poker. While playing the machine and talking to a customer next to me the barmaid approached me and said some people do not like other people talking to them while they are playing. So I ask the man setting next to me did he have a problem with me talking to him he said no. Then the barmaid approached me again i told her to just give me my membership back and I would leave. She gave me my money back. The next thing you know the man i was talking to grabbed me a through me on the pavement. I called the police and they arrested me for dui..I was in the parking lot they asked me to move the car. I backed it up.
What this all comes down to is the police apparently asked you to back your car up and then arrested you for DWI and...
I caught him with another employee and then he call me some obscene name and fired me immediately.
Speak to an employment attorney right away and tell them your story and see what they say. I don't think its sexual...