Sullivan's Island Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Sullivan's Island, SC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Sullivan's Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sullivan's Island Law

This is my first dui, i blew a 0.22 and was also charged with leaving the scene, ive not been able to get a clear answer on what is going to happen when i go to curt, i also can not afford a layer.
Borrow money, do whatever legal it takes, but get a lawyer. This is serious.
I have a dui case, and i do not have very much money to spend, but was wondering if lawyers will or could do something like monthly billing.
Yes, certainly. I do it often and I know other attorneys who do it as well.
sorry if im bugging anyone i do understand a lot about what is going on . i just don't know if if things are being handle right thanks for your time again
You are not bugging anyone. We want to help you but there is only so much that can be done in this forum. If you have...
if people say someone was over served at a bar and they are found to have done that ?also gave up there keys that night and the key where given back when everyone says they shouldn't be driving
You need to speak with a lawyer and stop posting here. You have complex questions and changing the phrasing of the...
if someone dies in a dui and the bar is found liable in a civil case from the person that died. how does it change the criminal case for the person driving and would it be a good idea to get a lawyer to help.
If you were DUI and someone died as a result, you need legal representation ASAP.
He is also being held on a dus charge.
The bond is based on danger to the community and flight risk. DUI second offense is a "General sessions" level...
my license was suspended and I attended the adsap program where after completion I did get my license back. It still remains on my driving record its been almost 4 years now how do I get it completely removed from driving record and criminal record it was in the state of sc and its was my first offense
You need to consult a local criminal defense attorney regarding sealing/expunging your record. Each state has specific...