Suffern Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Suffern, NY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News


Suffern Law

Will the both effect my driving record forever. As well as Rap sheet.
The 1st should not affect at all if it was dismissed and sealed. The 2nd may depending on the end result!
Public Defender not willing to take case and son doesn't enough money to hire a private attorney. Can he defend himself in court or would parent(s) be responsible for fees? What are potential penalties involved?
First, the parent's are not liable for the attorney's fees. They'd be fools, however, not to make sure there son was...
my brother is in Gowanda prison, sentence was 1 1/3 to 4 years. He has 14 months in and was just hit by the parole board for 24 more months, which will in turn pass his C.R. date of 7-7-15. Will he be able to get less time with this Montgomery Law?
Your brother has the right to appeal the boards decision by taking an Article 78 in the County Court of the County that...
I was pulled over Saturday morning on the Gsp. The state trooper came up behind me with his cruiser with his brights on and very close to my car so I immediately moved over to the right lane. I was pulled over and arrested. Have me to field test and brougt me to the barracks. After about a half hour or so gave me the breath test. First time it didnt register, then blew two more times. Never told me what I blew til I came the following day to get a release form for my car. I blew a .18. I live in ny and have a cdl.
It sounds like a case with many issues. Your cdl license complicates the matter and a .18 is a fairly high blow....
I have a cdl, work in jersey and live in ny. It's my first offense. I was driving my personal vehicle. What will the penalties most likely be for me?
Repost your question on the New Jersey Avvo page.
My brother is sentenced a 1 to 4 and have done 14 months and got hit for 24 at the parole
Your question is unclear but I think you are asking when is he expected to get out. If he went to parole and they said...
My 29 year old son is doing what he must do for his DWAI conviction: victims impact panel, attending NY Drunk Driving Program. He works in NJ and there is little to none in the way of public transportation from Rockland County NY to Bergen County NJ. Is there any way he can legally drive to and from work?
I suggest that he consult with a locally experienced DUI attorney. Doing so will give him the best chance. There are...