Stockbridge Crime

Stockbridge Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Stockbridge, GA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Two-year investigation yields rape charges

    15 hrs ago | via Richmond Daily News 

    After a two-year investigation, a 30-year-old Georgia man was arrested and charged in Ray County with a prolonged sexual relationship that began in 2009 with a girl who was then 13. According to a probable-cause statement filed May 30 by Missouri State Technical Assistance Team investigator R. Chad Bailey, Bryan Joseph Kidd of Stockbridge, Ga. was introduced to the girl by her mother.


    Related Topix: Henry County, GA, Stockbridge, GA

Stockbridge Law

My son is 16 and is being charged with a dui for being under the influence of marijuana, also he had under a ounce on him.
He has never been in any type of trouble before this. What should I do?
Hire him a lawyer immediately. The consequences will be severe if he's convicted.
I was assigned a public defender in a DUI case, and I have decided to plea, now my Public defender claims that I have to pay him
My public defender says that I have to pay him $750.00 for accepting a plea deal, I thought the purpose of having a public defender was due to the inability to pay a real lawyer. I am unemployed, almost homeless and can barely feed myself. Is this legal? do I have to pay him, in that case I should have hired a DUI lawyer to get the case dismissed considering that I was initially racially profiled.
In MI, you have to pay your court appointed fees to the court. The court in turn pays the lawyer the fees associated...
1st DUI. Limited DL was revoked due to a moving citation. Paid citation. DL suspended for 6mo. What?/Is there anything I can do?
Citation was in Forest Park. DUI was in Henry Co.
I am not sure what you mean by What? Paying a citation is usually an admission that you did it which results in...
Arrested for DUI Less Safe with a .055 BAC at the station. How should I proceed?
I began to pull out of a gas station as another car came to pull into it. We both stopped and I continued on my way. An officer then follows me down a long stretch of road and decides to pull me over. I take the field sobriety test and the intoxilyzer. The officers take time to ponder my results as they look back and forth at each other and the device. One of them asks me to agreed whether I was driving less safe. After discussing the meaning vaguely, reluctantly confirmed him and was arrested right away. I ask the officers whether or not I failed and my breath result. He said I failed and his device only measured positive or negative for alcohol. I was taken to the station where I blew a .055 and was taken to "County." I was advise to meet with the DA by someone. What should I do?
You should hire an experienced DUI attorney immediately. There is a good chance with the help of the attorney, you will...
The court wouldnt give me a letter stating i can drive with IID, and i cant get a waiver. What do i do now?
I got my second DUI in 2009 and ended up going to prison due to VOP. I just got out and have been trying to obtain my license. They told me that on top of all the classes and paper work that i already have, that as of Jan 1st that you now have to have a paper from the court stating that you can actually drive with a permit. I went before the court and plead my case. The Judge however didnt agree with the new law and said that everything expired on April of 2011 pertaining to this case. So he sent me a letter stating that i didnt need the interlock device and that the court no longer has any legal holds over me. However the DMV wouldnt accept this paper because they said its not the actual waiver form they accept. I dont qualify for the waiver and the judge didnt give me the letter.Whatnow?
Your case is old enough that you are able to get your license without the new law. You do have to install an ignition...
Will my probation officer in clayton county find out about an arrest in Henry county?
I'm on Dui probation in Clayton. I got arrested in Henry co. for disorderly conduct.
Typically yes.
I received DUI in Georgia over 7 years ago.I am currently unemployed and seeking full time position.
I received DUI in Georgia over 7 years ago.I am currently unemployed and seeking full time position. Will my DUI conviction appear on background check as misdemeanor? I am obligated to provide the information on an employment application if an employer asked if I ever been convicted of misdemeanor?
If you were arrested and fingerprinted at the jail it should appear on your criminal history. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T