St. Meinrad Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near St. Meinrad, IN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

St. Meinrad Law

Do I have to get out of my vehicle at a DUI checkpoint if I will not answer any questions & will not submit to a FST?
If I cannot satisfy the officer, asking questions that I refuse to answer, of my sobriety, & will not submit to a field sobriety test, Do I have to get out of my car, if he says to?
Most times an officer does not ask you to get out of the car it is not a question it is a command. I would say that if...
I have a 10 year suspension dui on my drivers license. There is a new law where I can get it back, but not with a b.a.c. refusal
I did not refuse. I have the police report. In one paragraph in states my blood alcohol level and in the very next it states that I refused. This doesn't make sense. I have gone 4 1/2 years on my 10 year suspension and I no longer drink.
Do you have a question? You can ways seek a specialized driving privilege to get you mobile
I have a DUI 21 years ago and one 12 years ago can I get these expunged. Judged misdemeanors and all request fulfilled
No damage was done, no one hurt one read BAC.08 the other I believe was a 1.01
Expungement is a procedure governed by state law. I am not licensed in Indiana, but in California, where I am licensed,...
How do i get a couple dui's exponged so i can get off the htv list
i have 3 DUI convictions,didnt have money for a lawyer at the time,so i had signed the plea agreements ,in turn i became a habitual traffic offender,i just wanted to know what to do???
Well n California they cannot be expunged, not sure in your state. Check with your local DMV
Do I have à law suit? And if so what type
I was charged over the courts.or the prosecutors mistake; held after my prison release date and because of the escape charge classified at a higher level and sent to a higher level Prison farther from home and fewer privaledgs I'm appealed at the fact I was charged with felony DUI. On my second offence is that malicious prosecution?
No this is not malicious prosecution. You cannot sue a judge for entering a sentence. The escape attempt required...
Is it possible to get another judge if I were to move to a different county?
I have been sentenced to 3 years of probation and a 3 year license suspension due to a DUI with an OWI prior. My judge is a stickler and Im trying to at least get unsupervised probation so I dont have to make trips in to the PO office. I cannot afford to get a hardship license and have no need for one since I live right by my work and he only allows you to use it for that purpose. Ive been on probation for 1 year now with no issues. So, my question here is, if I successfully get my case transferred to another state/county would I also be assigned a new judge if I ever wanted to go back in to get my license back early? If not how will I ever get my license back sooner than 2 more years? Any advice would be appreciated Thank you
I am not licensed in Indiana, but in California, where I am licensed, the answer is no. Probation is a contract with a...
I received an OWI in Indiana with a license from Az.
My dogs got loose so I drove the vehicle approx. 51 ft. in the alley by my house and opened the door so they would jump in. Police were called because the dogs were loose and when they arrived they arrested me for an OWI. My license was from Az but was revoked because I never reinstated it. The police never said anything about it. They did not ask me to give it to them either. What do you think will happen?
I am not licensed in Indiana, but in California, where I am licensed, you would most likely be charged with OWI and...