Somers Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Somers, CT or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Somers Law

What re the regulations for having pepper spray? Can I carry it as a 16 year old in the car for my protection?
I am 15 now am am starting the process of getting my permit. When i get a license and am driving by myself or others i want to be able to protect myself, others, and the vehicle. I am in Connecticut.
Pepper spray is legal but you must keep it away from children and only use it when you feel threatened. Below is a link...
Do I have good chance of beating dwi charge. details below
I was charged with dwi on april 4th 2015 . I have cdl but was not operating commercial motor vehicle at the time.i asked officer if I had to be under .04 or .08 because I wasnt sure and he said he didn't know so I didn't take test . I think I would have passed .08 but wasn't sure if I had to be under .04.. also there was no fingerprints or anything taken which I thought was a mandatory thing I have dui in 1994 and 2004.
Thats depends on a number of factors, and, at least in New York, why you were stopped the steps leading up to the...
I recently got charged with dui in ct. I got one in 1994 and 2004 and charged in 2015 . is public defender or private recomended
did not do breathylizer in 2015. will there be a big difference in case . other than cost of course
For a third DUI you'd better hire an attorney. And, you'd need to qualify for appointed counsel in any event. Do you?
When charged with dui in ct are u supposed to be fingerprinted and if so what happens if your not
charged on april 4th
Yes Fingerprinting is standard part of booking process , but if they were unable to take them ( for example if person...
I received dui in 1994 and 2004 and got pulled over in 2015 will this be 1st 2nd or 3rd they are all in ct.
I didn't do test in 2015
That depends, I need more information. I assume you used the AEP program in 94, can not tell if you used it in 2004,...
I'm ineligible for accelerated rehab due to previous dwi. What can i do if i cant afford a lawyer? I am charged with evading.
I was rear ended and the other driver spooked me so i fled the scene...
You should reach out to your local county bar association. Most bar associations keep a list of low cost or pro bono...
Went to court ;evaded the scene; rear ending;other driver spooked me;judge said apply for accelerated rehab;prev dui; jail?
have brethalizer in vehicle, wasnt drunk. no drugs. no nothing.
You should at the very least set up a free consultation with an attorney to go over the facts of your case. Accelerated...