Sneads Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Sneads, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Sneads Law

Is there a statue of limition on a dui indictment that happen in Ny in 1979?
information is needed for a job
Statute of limitations is for something else. If an employer is asking you a criminal history, they want to see if you...
Can you get state probation for a dui with serious bodily harm after violating county probation?
My boyfriend was in an accient that caused him to violate his county probation and one of his passengers had to have facial reconstruction surgery. The passenger is fine now, and we are very thankful for that. My boyfriend was also at the end of his probation with all fines paid and everything required was done. We were waiting for someone to tell us he was off. We have three small children at home. Is there anyway we can avoid him going to prison, and coming home? We will take anything other than prison. We just want him home.
DUI with Serious Bodily Injury is a felony and so a person on probation would be on state probation. It's odd that he...
Probation for driving while license suspended havent paid probation time is up what will they do
conditions of probation was to pay outstanding ticket, pay court cost and get back my license. i have only paid one forth of the court cost and nothing else. time is up. i know i will get a warrent for my arrest, but many months in jail will the judge give me?
You are liable for the amount of the probation generally. If this is a minor traffic offense...go and ask for more...
I was arrested for first dui and failed the dui class. what are the consequences
arrested for first dui and have not been convicted yet.
You either have to take a plea or go to trial if the State will not reinstate your pretrial diversion contract. The...
Lawyer in a dui case
if your lawyer tells you to handle everything that has to do with losing a DUI case like DUI school, charity, and what not, is he preparing for a loss...I refused the breathalyzer and I believe if there is a video of this field sobriety test that I could at least get a dropped to a reckless.... if that was the case, I don't know if I should plead no contest or guilty for a lesser sentence
It sounds like your lawyer is asking you to do these things so it will show the State Attorney that you are taking this...
How do I apply for an appeal hearing after getting a dui during the first 10 days?
I got a dui and I have 10 days to appeal the suspension. I basically just need the extra 30 days to get my affairs in order before my license is suspended so I need to know how to submit a formal appeal.
You have to go to the Lantana Office to request a hearing. There are some documents you have to fill out and your will...
How do I deal with old DUI charges from another state?
When I was 20 years old I was taken to jail and later bailed out on DUI and wreck less driving charges. I was leaving the state and left on bail this has been 13 years ago. How can I take care of the warrant?
Contact a criminal defense attorney in the county and state where you were originally charged. They may be able to take...