Shickshinny Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Shickshinny, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Shickshinny Law

My 18 yr old son got stopped in a dui checkpoint in rice twp, mttop, luzerne county, pa. Lawyer needed?
He passed the field sobriety check and bac was 0.00. However, he had an unopened bottle of wine and 2 unopened cans of beer on the backseat. What happens now?
You will want to discuss this matter with a qualified DUI attorney in this County. An attorney will go over all of his...
When my lawyer CLAIMS he is expunding a dui., HOW LONG is normal before I hear anything?
How does this process go? How do I know when its expunged? is there proof?
It seems that you distrust your lawyer. I don't understand that. Please call your attorney's office on Monday and ask...
Is it even worth it to file for a pardon in PA? or would it likely be a waste of time and money?
i have 2 DUI offenses with the most recent one being about 7 years ago. my second offense my BAC was .17 so it was charged as a first degree misdemeanor. i feel like it is holding me back from getting decent jobs and was thinking about filing for a pardon. also my house was broken into a few months ago and thought about purchasing a firearm to keep in my home. i was told i am unable to purchase one because of the first degree misdemeanor. from the research i have done it seems my only hope would be to get a pardon as my firearm rights cant be restored until my other rights are restored also, which can only be done through a pardon. apparently it takes a couple years to get a hearing and costs about 2,000$ with a lawyer, and sometimes you wont even be given a hearing. would it be worth it?
In Pa. there is a 10 year look back period for DUI cases, therefore a pardon would not be granted. Be aware that if you...
Can I properly challenge the hospital blood test that led to my DUI? It was supposed to be used for medical purposes only.
I was in a car accident and a tox screen done at hospital states i had illegal drugs in my system. I have access to same results and they state they are presumptive and to be used only for medical purposes. It also states without confirmation testing. So in theory this test cannot be admissable, correct? There was no confirmatory results ordered stating the levels of drug in my system, just a positive result. Should I fight this charge?
Your questions cannot be answered based upon the minimal information provided. If you are charged with a DUI, you...
I have been charged with my 2ND and 3rd DWI in separate jurisdictions (counties) within two weeks. Can they combine the charges?
Two weeks apart I recieved DUI 2 and 3 in two counties. I had morphine metabolites, and alprazolam metabolites in my blood both times. One was an accident where a HIPPA subpoena was granted. Both have my charges as second dui, but a Pre-Sentence investigation was ordered so they may discover it's a 3rd.
If you're asking if the two charges could be merged into one so you only get one penalty then the answer is no. You...
Three years ago I got a dui ticket and my hearing keeps getting postponed, for serquel and I AM still can I still be guilty.
I had a one car accident the cops are trying to say that I was high at the time of my wreck from seraquel . my bac 84.5, my achlol level was 0.0 I been waiting three years to find out if I am guilty, I am still driving well on my meds and have had no more accidents.
Its possible you can still be found guilty. Seems strange to have gone on this long. I assume you have an hired...
If a policeman writes up your charges on his report incorrectly, is that enough for your case to get thrown out?
Thank you.
No. Very few police errors will result in a complete dismissal of charges. It's better to hire an attorney who can look...