Sharpsville Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Sharpsville, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Sharpsville Law

My boyfriend was drinking and on drugs driving wrecked into a telephone pole the first day he was charged the next day he rolled he car and totaled it.he was charged again.these are he charges for the first one DUI: Controlled Substance - Schedule 2 or 3 - 1st Offense,Reckless Driving,DUI: Gen Imp/Inc of Driving Safely - 1st Off,DUI: Controlled Substance or Metabolite 1st Offense.the second time DUI: Controlled Substance - Schedule 2 or 3 - 1st Offense,DUI: Controlled Substance - Impaired Ability - 1st Offense,Disregard Traffic Lane (Single,Careless Driving,Acci Dam To Unattended Veh Or Property. Will they combine these charges? How much jail time do you think he will get?
I'm sorry, I had to laugh at your question. Obviously this is an extremely rare situation. We can sit here and...
1rst offense ARD classes wanting to move to the west side of Cleveland, (Wellington, Ohio) to be closer to family. arrested on May 5 with blood alcohol level .178
yes AR D is not formal probation so supervision does not have to be transferred across state lines. I have handled many...
what kind of plea will i get any guess would help ... im remoresful but im very scared
You are looking at jail time. Courts and District Attorneys don't take these case lightly. You need to get a good...
Basically made unwanted calls to someone with no threats of any kind. This person also works in the forensic department in her county and knows the law.
If you continually call with no legitimate purpose you can technically be charged with a crime; however, if you stop...
This is his first time getting arrested, and his first time going to court. I need to know asap. I need to know everything that's going to happen. What all the possibilitys are, and how much time he could serve. I need to know before tomorrow.
I would speak with his attorney to answer the questions he is able to answer and provide what information he can to you.
The police told my wife and son to put in the police statements that they saw me drive the car because they were gonna charge me with dui.Can the police due that,coerce the witness statements or is that an illegal dui charge.They had no probable cause for the dui charge in the first place.
There are many issues here. Therefore, you need to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney. Good luck.
Its my first dui and first time being in trouble. I don't use drugs. My bac was .214
The answer ti your question should appear on the judge's order entered when you were at your ARD hearing. You may not...