Shady-Grove Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Shady-Grove, FL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Shady-Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shady-Grove Law

I was pulled over for expired tag and was asked to to sobriety, failed all but one was then taken to jail and blew a .16. I decided to go with public defender because I planned on not trying to fight it....just hopefully get my fines, probation, DUI school etc... At arraignment, PD pulled me and gave me court date...clarified nothing to me, although he said he needed to review the tapes in my case, and that i would likely get jail time. He said that he would contact me between now and my pretrial (arraignment was on DEC 20th and pre-trial is set for JAN 3rd) of course all of this would occur during holidays, so i have yet to hear anything and have only been able to leave message for him. I have no idea what to expect, Im not sure if any plea has been entered. Continuance? help?!?
You have an attorney. None of us can help you.
I was pulled over and charged with a DUI, after taking me to Jail they searched my vehicle, but did not impound it.They found less than 1 gram of Marijuana and a pipe, they charged me with DUI, possession, and paraphernalia, this in my first offense ever. I am a college student and as such can have my financial aid revoked because of the possession charge, if I plead guilty or no-lo to the DUI should I be able to have the possession charge dropped? I will have a public defender since I cannot afford an attorney. I am over 21 so I know I will be charged as an adult also.
Your attorney will have to negotiate with the prosecutor in order to get one count dropped in exchange for a plea to...
My son has been spending $60/week on drug and alcohol counseling and the counselor keeps adding required sessions. He has tested negative on every drug test for the past year except the last one last week. He declined to take because he knew he would fail for marijuana. He only had two sessions left and now the counselor is telling him he will have to start the 12 week treatment all over again. Feels like a never ending vicious cycle even though I know he screwed up.. He was convicted of DUI with serious bodily injury on Dec. 29, 2012. And because of a probation violation (driving on a suspended license) he is not able to get his license back until 2015 anyways. Just curious if there is any type of statute for this if he does not finish and waits it out...if that is even option? Thx
the State gave your son a 2nd chance, and it appears that your son has violated his probation. There is no statute...
I want to hire new counsel due to the fact that I believe he hasn't done his job to his best abilities. So many stones were unturned during this whole process which has been ongoing for four years now and I'm now losing confidence. If I do I fact hire a new attorney would the judge rehear the motion to suppress the blood since there were no signs of impairment from the paramedics, doctors, or officers? When the blood was drawn there was no notification a death had occurred and no warrant. I need help and I need it fast with someone who has tried Dui manslaughter cases (which my current attorney has but hasn't been really successful) I believe he is going through personal issues and is not devoting his time towards something that can ruin my entire life.
You have the absolute right to hire new counsel and fire your current attorney for any reason. You should, however,...
i was in Panama City Beach on spring break and got pulled over picking my friend up from a club and still had alcohol in my system and received a DUI. I'm from Minnesota and i've heard that some states don't transfer the DUI over and i wouldn't lose my license is that true?
Florida, like most other states in the country, is part of the Drivers License Compact. Under this compact, all member...
the state of MI denied reinstatement because I take too many meds, didn't follow procedures, which I did but my attorney put my case on the back-burner, I believe, because I moved to FL. she messed up the first hearing, which I don t' want to get into right now. she ignored my case for over 2 years. can I get a hardship license in FL? can I get one in CO if I move there for 90 days. I am slightly disabled with a heart condition and back pain issues. I need to see many doctors on a monthly basis. it's been over 6 years and I need to drive and become independent. I'm 54.
The state of Florida will not allow you to get a drivers license until you clear up any revocations in your home state....
My First DUI case will come to an end this week and most probably i will get a suspension on my license. I will go to DMV and get a restricted license(30 days to work and home). In the mean time, I am moving out to Florida permanently in 2 to 3 weeks. There is grace period of 30 days in Florida where you can drive with your previous states license. So, Will I be able to drive in Florida with my CA restricted license as well ? I enquired with florida DMV and they said I cannot get a restricted license in Florida with an out of state hardship on license. So I was wondering if I wait it out and drive the full 30 days with CA restricted license and then when the restriction is done then go to a DMV get a full license in Florida.
The restricted ca. license can be used for thirty days until you can get the restriction lifted and gain a florida dl....