Seneca Falls Crime

Seneca Falls Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Seneca Falls, NY or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • View the Rap Sheets and Writings of Suffragettes at ...

    Thursday Jan 14 | via 

    Suffragettes founder Emmeline Pankhurst, who protested and fought for the right to vote for women around the turn of the 20th century, was arrested seven times before women in the U.K. were enfranchised in 1918. Pankhurst was charged with obstructing police, inciting a riot, conspiring with others and breaking windows among other offenses, according to her rap sheet which will be on display with 74 other historical items - posters, pamphlets and literature - that played a big role in the women's suffrage movement.


    Related Topix: Hunter College, City University of New York, Seneca Falls, NY

  • Dog dies: 2 men ticketed for illegal trapping at for...

    Jul 22, 2015 | via The Post-Standard 

    New York State Environmental Conservation Officers in Avon arrested two men and charged them with numerous trapping violations after investigating an incident where a dog was killed by an illegally set trap at the former Seneca Army Depot. James W. Brown, 80, and Clint K. Moosman, 53, both of Seneca Falls, were arrested last week and charged them with " multiple counts of setting body-gripping traps larger than 6 inches and failing to identify traps as required by law."


    Related Topix: US Military, US Army, Seneca Army Depot, Seneca Falls, NY

Seneca Falls Law

Is it possible I can get it dropped down to a dwi or dui from a fist offense aggravated dwi
I am facing a aggravated dwi with a bac of .19 this is my first offense ever. and I crashed my car and got mercy flighted nobody else was involved just me.
Yes it is possible but a Dwi and aggravated dwi are both in the same class. They are both unclassified misdemeanors....
How do I get the interlock system wavied from my licence?
I was never on probation and I got a DWI. Ive paid all my fines. And probabtion office tells me that the judge has to okay it to have the interlock removed. I just need to know who I have to call to get this done. I was just aprovved yesterday to reapply for my license
You are sentenced to either a 6 or 12 month interlock. It's in the court record pull the court file.
Convicted of 2dwi's in 1992,got my license back in 95,court sent one charge to Albany in 92 and one in2014 revoked my license
Do I have any recourse
I believe you should consult an experienced local traffic ticket and/or DWI attorney who after reviewing your letter of...
I got a speeding ticket and a dwi in Waterloo NY. I applied for a public defender and got denied what do I do?
I got denied because I make $100 too much per month. I take home $312 a week and live independent by myself. I cannot afford an attorney.
Speak to family and hire someone! Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq. Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar...
My boyfriend is on parole and violated with a dwi and violated curfew
What are the possibilities? Its his first dwi and he is being held in jail...he only has a year left on parole ...could he possibly get a impatient program or does he have to do time? Is there anything I can do to help him
The first thing he has to do is have an experienced DWI lawyer handling that case. The outcome of the DWI will...
Will the state of florida extradite from new york on probation violation warrants, one for a minor felony, and one for a dui.
warrants were issued 9/1/09, i had to leave florida due to a domestic violence situation. I was unable to leave the home, had no key, was not allowed to have money. I have a 20 month old son and we have been in hiding for a year now. Should I get an attorney to get probation moved here, I do not want to be taken from my son, and have no issues transferring probation to this state and completeing it. I want this behind me and am desperate for any information that could help me in this situation
You should seek out representation to work out the situation. If not, there will be outstanding warrants which could...
I have 2 felonies in NYS [DWI, Aggravated unlicensed operation] dated back to 1986. Can I become a correction officer ?
My convictions are 23 yrs old .I have been a model citizen since. Why won't the state let me be a correctional officer at the local Sheriffs Dept.
You should obtain a Certificate of Relief from Civil Disabilities. This form can help you obtain a government position...