Selma Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Selma, NC or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

  • Crime log: May 15, 2016

    Saturday May 14 | via Daily Dispatch 

    She was jailed on $50,000 bond pending a court hearing May 23. a Jonathan E. West, 39, of 2629 W. Lyon Station Road, Creedmoor, was charged via warrant May 9 with larceny. He was jailed without bond pending a court hearing May 27. a Jerome E. Fogg, 29, of 502 Watson St., Creedmoor, was charged via order for arrest May 9 with failing to appear in court.


    Related Topix: Selma, NC, Drugs, Creedmoor, NC, Oxford, NC

Selma Law

Can I serve time on past dui cases to pay off my fine?
I have 3 d.u.I. cases in ventura county ca. I have no money and currently unemployed. can I serve jail time to pay them off?
You can turn yourself in and appear before the judge and let him decide what to do with you. But most likely you will...
When someone is charged with DUI and child abuse, is the case automatically sent to CPS?
My daughters mother was charged with DUI and child abuse due to my daughter being in the vehicle at the time of the accident. Her mother was not arrested. Do I need to contact CPS myself or has the case already been referred to them since she was charged (even though she wasn't arrested)?
Child abuse or child endangerment. In my cases, it's hit or miss. In theory, they're supposed to be contacted but...
When I was 16 I got charged with a B&E and larceny . Then got charged with a dwi when I was 18. Can I get it expunged.
I'm 40 now I'm married have kids my daughter is 17 she is going to early college and graduating next year with her associates I haven't been in trouble since I was 18. found out the hard way I can't get a good job with this on my record. I really don't want this hanging over my head the rest of my life really would like someone to help me get rid of this nasty record.
How old were you when you were convicted of the B E L? Were you convicted of the underage DWI at the same time OR did...
I lost my drivers license in Michigan 10 years ago due to 3 DUI's. I now live in North Carolina How can I get my license back,
I was court ordered to 2 years substance abuse classes and 3 years of AA I had completed both just before I moved to NC. How do I get my driving privileges back. I need a car to keep working.
You need to resolve the Michigan case and get your privileges restored there. Then NC will be OK with you. This is a...
Can i have a dui reduced to a public drunk charge if I was broke down along the hwy, outside of my car & the hood up on my car?
unable to obtain breathalizer reading on scene, i have a clean criminal background, decent driving record (no major violations and very few),
Anything is possible, but it won't come easily and people are routinely convicted of DUIs on similar facts. Time to...
Is there anything I can do to not lose my license or at least a limited privilege?
I received a letter in the mail that my license was suspended for 1 year due to violation of interlock system. I scheduled a hearing with the DMV to explain that I had been drinking the night before and must not have waited long enough for the alcohol to fully dissipate. I blew a .039 which allowed my to start my vehicle. While driving I blew a .047 which was a failed rolling restart. 15 minutes later I blew a .034 which allowed me to restart my vehicle and get home. My limit is a .04. After my hearing I received another letter telling me I needed to turn in my license in 1 week. I guess the hearing didn't do any good. I could not afford $1500 that the lawyers are asking for this hearing. I ave not had any traffic violations since Feb 2011. Interlock was given by DMV not court system.
It seems if you are in a pickle. The lawyers are the best bet. I know $1500 dollars seems to be a high amount but there...
Asking about probation
I am on supervised probation and I got a siesta tion for no operating license. Can my probation officer valid me for this if I am up to date on my probation payments and this is my first offense.
I am not a NC lawyer so I cannot comment on matters of NC law or procedure. However, had you asked this question in...