Saucier Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Saucier, MS or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Saucier Law

4 DUI.s in Florida in less than a year. Now 4th in Biloxi miss. How much time will I do
4 DUI.s in Florida. In the pass 3 years. Now 4th in Mississippi. How much time I'm looking at.
Between 1 to 3 years if you do not successfully win your case. You should immediately hire an attorney.
Can a judge suspend your time you have already served?
got ten years 5 suspended, i did five years violated probation judge gave me 5 back and suspended 5 again that makes fifteen years, so hes suspendin my five years i already did?
Are you sure the judge didn't just re-impose the five years actual (giving you credit for time previously served) and...
Can I get drug tested for my 16-year-old felony drug charges ?
My 16-year-old is in Baldwin county (Bay Minette Alabama) juvenile detention center she's charged with one felony for Xanax misdemeanor for weed, Felony charge for stealing clothes and beer a misdemeanor for drug paraphernalia and a misdemeanor for alcohol can I get drug tested before they released her and can I held responsible?
You're going to need to talk to someone licensed in Alabama. This case will be decided under Alabama law, and their...
Do labs in Texas test for adulterated syntheic urine sample? And if caught is it a criminal offense?
I'm from out of state trying to get a job in Texas but I'm not clean at the moment
It would depend upon who is doing the test, either the government or a private agency. A private employer may simply...
How can I be arrested while walking for a dui and can I sue
I was walking up to my boy car and they had him pulled over all of a sudden another officer pulls up and arrest me for dui while walking
Based on your facts, no. Check your ticket and double-check to make sure it is a DUI and not a public drunk or other...
My son was sentenced in 2008 20 years 7 suspended 13 to serve? he got out in 7 went to fl got in trouble did two extradited him
back here probation violation and hizs sentencig order says 20 years 7 suspended 13 to do credit for time served,but he didnt get credit for the seven years he did they have him as though he just commited crime 1st probation violation 13 years /i am having hard time trieing to get this straight please in the name of god tell me what i have to do thank you
Impossible to answer without all the judgments and sentences for all his cases knowing his credit or good time.
Can this US Supereme Court ruling in which was formerly in New Mexico State Court apply to a state felony DUI case?
Begay v. United States, 553 U.S. 137 (2008), is a United States Supreme Court case which held that felony driving while intoxicated is not a "violent felony" for purposes of the Armed Career Criminal Act. Begay v. United States Seal of the United States Supreme Court.svg Supreme Court of the United States Argued January 15, 2008 Decided April 16, 2008 Full case name Larry Begay v. United States Docket nos. 06-11543 Citations 553 U.S. 137 (more) 128 S. Ct. 1581; 170 L. Ed. 2d 490; 2008 U.S. LEXIS 3474; 76 U.S.L.W. 4228; 21 Fla. L. Weekly Fed. S 188; 08 Cal. Daily Op. Serv. 4462, 2008 Daily Journal D.A.R. 5389 Prior history Writ of certiorari to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. 470 F.3d 964. Holding Felony driving while intoxicated is not a “violent felony” within meaning of section of the Armed Career Criminal Act imposing special mandatory 15-year prison term upon felons who unlawfully possess a firearm and who have three or more convictions for violent felonies.
You have already asked this question once. The answer is NO. Begay has to do with the sentence in a gun case. It has no...