Santa Cruz Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Santa Cruz, NM or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz Law

I have duis in minnesota the last was in aug 2008 moving to new mexico trying to get license. All probation fine are paid and have had a valid license in mn for last four years. Not sure the law with ignition interlock and if i have to get it or what i need to do to find information
As long as you have satisfied all of the obligations and restrictions imposed by your dwi conviction in Minnesota, then...
i was driving 8 miles over the limit, admitted to being drunk and spent 12 hours in jail. my court date is weds. and i am scared! help! my license is revoked and my car is impounded.
You still have time to contact an experienced defense attorney in your area who can help you with your situation. Most...
my last dui was in aug 2008. completed every thing in minnesota and have had a valid license for four years
Unless I'm missing something here, it sounds like you need apply for a NM operator's license. Try the link below. www....
Have pending DUI in New Mexico but need to have a way to work and cannot due so with an interlock device on company car. Could move to Texas if I can get Occupational Driver's License in that state.
Same question just answered. You need to contact Texas MVD to see but unlikely
Have DUI pending. Do not want to have interlock device, as will lose my job.
DUI is pending, and is not on my drivers license record at this time. I cannot have interlock device on company car. I will lose my job if am required to have interlock license.
See prior answers. There is no state that is not part of the interstate compact.
Wish to have license without DUI charge on it to keep me employed. Am guessing when I give up my NM license that NM will notify GA if the DUI charge shows on my license record at that time.
They will notify via the interstate compact.