San Pablo Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near San Pablo, CA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

San Pablo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Pablo Law

I completed the AA class and paid my public defender, but was laid off before I could pay off the DUI fine. DUI from Solano County, CA
You might be able to make that switch. However, you should contact an attorney in your area and see what other options...
DUI from Solano County, CA.
Have your attorney go in and explain the situation and try and get an extension.
i got arrested for dui and my citizenship got denied because im still on probation. i am petitioning my wife to come here in US. since my citizenship got denied it will take a very long time for her to come here, is there any way i can get out of my probation so i can refile my citizenship?
Yes. Once you complete all terms of probation, you can file to request early termination of your probation. If that...
Found guilty in Contra Costa Co, Walnut Creek (now Martinez) on 7/25/2007. Have not been driving since and would like to drive again. All fees and fines paid for and have a current SR-22 on file.
No. That was part of the agreement. You wouldn't like it for the court to come back years later and say "I know we...
i was convicted of cvc 23136. i was in a solo car accident and was with another party and when the police arrived i did admit to driving but at first said no to any drinking. after the officer conduct PAS test he demanded that i tell him the truth literally yelling at me. is this a coerced confession? i didn't tell him based on free will, but due to the fact that he had an intimating demeanor and after the accident i was very emotional. is this new discovered evidence enough to ask a judge for a new trial?
If you didn't tell him then there was no admission and no coercion. Even if you did tell him he had all the evidence he...
5 months or through a whole 3-5 year probationary period, etc.??
I believe Alameda County is part of the pilot test program for IID . You would need to keep it on for 5 months ,...
i feel like my trail was not fair. basically i was in an solo accident and when the chp arrived i was standing on the side of my totaled car along with another party and the judge convicted me because of my extrajudical admission and that i was the registered owner of the vehicle to corroborate that, i also pointed out that the PAS test was unreliable because the calibration log showed the device had noted complications and that it gave results borderline results of .109! i feel like my due process was violated since the judge suspended my licence for a year and didnt take the fact the this property asset was taken an not enough grounds for evidence. my question is there a chance that the in the appeals process the judgement can be reversed? i am think of hiring a attoney. please help
Do you have any training in forensic toxicology? If not, and you tried to make that pitch, that's why it was...