Paradise Hills Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Paradise Hills (San Diego, CA) or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Paradise Hills Law

Will my DUI charged be dismissed?
I was charged with DUI 22 years ago, but I never appeared in court. I'm pretty sure that the arresting officer is either in a retirement home or possibly even dead, he appeared in his late 50's at the time of the arrest. How hard would it be for the DA to prosecute a 22 year old DUI case. Should I wait another eight years to ensure the case gets dismissed? Will I also be charged with PC 1320 if I decide to turn myself in?
The passage of time makes prosecuting you difficult if not impossible, its likely that your case would be dismissed if...
HHow can I find out if there's a statue of limitations on 2 d.u.i ?
Ordered to go to d.u.i school for 18 months and failed to do so
You've found out! The SOL has absolutely nothing to do with the DUI Class you never completed. Take the class.
Is there any chance to get into Canada with multiple DUIs for a weekend.
I want to attend a family wedding in Canada Spring 2018 but have 4 DUIs in 12 Years. Currently I still have a Felony DUI On my record. Is there any chance I can attend this wedding. I want to go through the right legal procedures. Also, an estimate in costs would be helpful. Thanks
Good chance you will NOT be admitted to Canada. That might be rather embarrassing with the family. In the meantime,...
Will i be charged with a DUI?
I had an accident while slightly under the influence. I was given a Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus test where the officer shined a light into my eye and had me look sideways. The officer didn't mention whether i passed the test or not, but I was not taken to jail, and the officer did not attempt to administer any other tests. My car was towed, and he gave me a police report and told me to go home. He didn't mention anything about DUI or the sobriety test after administering the test. Do you think they could or will charge me with a DUI in this situation?
Since they administered a gaze nystagmus field test to you and you were released, it is not likely they will arrest you...
Need Advice About DUI ?
Quick summary: I was on my way home from a sporting event when I bumped a curb and hit my head on the steering wheel. Car was towed I was taken to the ER and released 8 hours later. There was no paper work left at the hospital and no one informed me the police came, but i got a phone call 5 months after the incident that they had collected blood and were filing charges against me. I was drugged and unconcious for the most part. I got the police reports. They show an officer waited at the hospital for me to be revived and consent to giving them my blood. The accident happend at 2pm and the blood was drawn at 6:30 accoding to the report. Says my BAC was .014. Question: can a lawyer help in anyway with a case like this or should I just plead guilty?
an experienced dui specialist can help you tremendously. the issue of informed knowing voluntary consent is huge....
How can I get hired with DUI in record ?
I received DUI in August off work time on my own personal time. I let my employer know and subsequently i was fired since i drive clients sometimes. Can't have any marks on driving record. I'm applying for a new job that requires background check. I will not be driving clients, but will drive between time to each clients home. Should i let them know before I get fingerprinted? I'm paying fines and in a DUI class. Is there any way to have a letter written to the employer from a lawyer saying I'm taking care of everything and shouldn't affect hiring me? Especially with my track record at my last jobs 10 + years. My employer is giving me a great reference even though the situation. Sorry for long message. Thank you for your time. Erin New 4084663157 [email protected]
Best to be honest up front.
Can I smoke marijuana on felony probation for DUI?
There is nothing in the terms of my probation about marijuana. I have a card. Can I still smoke? It does say zero tolerance for alcohol
better check your terms of orobation more closely and speak with your attorney