Roxana Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Roxana, IL or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Roxana Law

Can I sue the hospital for telling my child that they suspected I was drunk. This upset my son terribly.
My son was to be released from a mental hospital. I met with the doctor and he accused me of being intoxicated. I was detained until the police arrived in a small room. The doctor told my 16 year old son that he may not get released because I was intoxicated. This made him upset. The police arrived and I was given the all clear. In police report it states I didnt appear intoxicared or smell of alcohol.
While this incident may have been upsetting and offensive, I don't think you would be able to prove any damages.
How should i explain this violation to the state of IL?
This was the first violation i have ever had. I had used mouthwash before that and thought there was enough time but i guess not. It registered .052(the detail report showed 3 .052 readings at the exact same time, which i thought was wierd too, but only shows 1 violation on the letter.) Because i was needing to get to work though, i had my roomate go ahead and drive my car and me to work so that i would not be late and pick me up later.
You can explain this once - and probably only once, The mouthwash excuse is really common. Purchase alcohol free...
Im a single mom in has no income at the moment i have a warrent for not doing my dui classes
my case is going on three years old i cant live like this i just want my normal life back my kids dont have anyone else im scared in dont kno what to do please help
You can begin by hiring a criminal defense lawyer (maybe pro bono or "low"bono) to "quash" the bench warrant still...
I am on court supervision in Illinois for a DUI and received a ticket for providing to a minor.
My license suspension was rescinded per plea negotiations. I am on court supervision for a year. Last night I received a ticket for providing to a minor at a concert. I did not provide the alcohol to my sister but I received the ticket because I was with her. What does this mean for my court supervision and my license?
While it is remotely possible, you probably will not have your supervision revoked. Nevertheless, you should hire...
Is my lawyer still my lawyer?
I got a second DUI years lawyer kept postponing and anyway...just got it all settled less than a year ago..all fines paid...classes taken completed and paid i hear that i have to go to a hearing officer and i should have an attorney with he still my lawyer or do i need to pay a new one?
You would telephone your lawyer and ask Him. No one on Avvo knows what you agreed
What can be done to receive an earlier release for agrravated DUI 1st offense?
Sentenced to 3 years with mandatory 85% or 2.5 years incarcerated for agg. DUI. No priors, no previous altercations, college student with no drug dependencies when offense occurred. Age was 21 at the time, her best friend passed away in accident. She was barely over the limit, driver of the other car was barely under. There must be something we can do for her to get reduced sentence??
Ask the attorney that handled the case to see if there is some way to modify sentence. If you can't get a good answer,...
15 years ago i got arrested for drunk driving and marijuana possession and traffic violations.. all was dropped but the DUI
now 15 years later my background check is coming back saying i was charged for drugs.. How do I get to my records and have this fixed. been to the court house to get my one else seems to keep records that far back. thanks to all the answers of previous questions.. this site has been a great help
Your arrest record remains in place until you take some step to expunge it or seal it. I suggest you hire counsel to...