Rives Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Rives, MO or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Rives Law

About drivers licens
it has been 10/13years and I know people that has got they license back in ten years can I get mine back I had two dui s in two years can you help
There are lost of attorneys that can help you with this. You just need to hire one. Look for "traffic law."
Trying to get my hardship driverlicense in Missouri. but the state of florida has ahold on my license. what can I do.
the state of Missouri suspened my driver license for ten years in2009. on a dui conviction. in 1995 I got a dui in florida and did not go to court. I left the state and came to Missouri where I have lived every since.
You will need to get a Florida attorney to help you with the DUI in Florida. Until you get that cleared up you will...
Need a DUI attorney to get my license back after serving fed time. must meet with judge. can i meet on my own?
can i write him myself , or do I need a dui attorney for representation and/or to file the paperwork to meet with the judge to get my license back?
Do not meet with the judge without counsel! We are in the St louis area, but one of my partners does nothing but DUI...
DUI and driving with supsended license.
I have a pending DUI and driving with a suspended license in Missouri 1st offense. Court tomorrow, so no official charges. I was pulled over two weeks ago and given a second driving with a suspended license 1st offense. Will one of these become a 2nd offense. Do I need an attorney for the second charge?
You should retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you on the DUI and on both driving while...
What are the steps that I need to take to clear this DWI from my record?
I was leaving a friends place after having a couple of drinks, just a couple I wasn't drunk, while I am driving home I move partially out of my lane to avoid hitting a pot hole and the officer pulled me over for not maintaining a single lane. The officer then began giving me test to see if I was drunk and I passed all of them. When the cop gave me the breathalyzer test I blew 4 times and all were inconclusive so I was arrested and taken to the station. When I blew at the station I blew a .102 and they booked me with a DWI. I was able to leave right after and did not and a bond. I am a college student and having this on my record could jeopardize my future.
First, you need to contact an attorney immediately. There are deadlines you don't want to miss which will effect your...
How does the suspended imposition of Sentense for DWI affect my process with the DACA renewal.
Hi. I was recently pulled over for DWI in October of 2015. I have gone through my court proceedings and my attorney got me a Suspended Imposition of Sentense and the charge was for operating vehicle with defective equiptment. I am now about to be in the renewal process for my DACA paperwork as that is my immigration status.
Any alcohol-related issues that may pop up in your background may cause problems with DACA renewal; however, if there...
What forms do I request at the court house to start my petition?
I lost my license for 10 years because of DUI(s), I'm eligible for my license April 19, 2016 I was granted a hardship license 6 years ago along with the interlock system installed in my car(s).
You are searching for the right form when you need to be searching for the right attorney.