Richfield Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Richfield, PA or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Richfield Law

Can you get a dui if you are not in your car.
Can you get a dui if you are drunk inside the store and not in your car?Keys are in car but not in ignition. There is store video footage showing this person driving up to the store. Cops came in store and arrested him.Is a Dui possible if you are not even in your car?
Sure. I mean I suppose you could argue you were drinking in the store?? Depends on a lot of factors but if they find...
can she get me for rape if we were both drunk that night
ok im 18 i went to a party and got drunk and a 17 year was drunk to and we had sexual intercourse can she get me for rape if we were both drunk that night
Would being charged with corruption suit you better? Both might be possible. But consent might be a defense. The point...
How can I still get a DUI with my BAC under the legal limit? Is there anyway to fight this?
I was recently charged with a DUI general impairment, reckless driving, and careless driving. I was/is involved in an accident which everyone was fine and everyone refused medical treatment. When I went to my preliminary hearing I found out my BAC was 0.076. How can I still get a DUI with my BAC under the legal limit?
You misunderstand something. The blood alcohol content is a guide and once a certain threshold is reached, you are...
York, PA DUI/Criminal Attorney that's reasonably priced
First DUI (York, PA), he's currently in SCI Camp Hill, he has to serve 6 months for leaving the half way house on state parole which is when he got the DUI. He's pleading guilty to the DUI, pretty cut and dry. Looked into the rules 72 hours jail time and up to 6 months probation is the norm. I've tried contacting several attorney's and have had no luck. Either way too high priced $3,500 + or no responses back. All he wants to do is serve his time and be able to file a continuance after his release date of 9/29/16. His court date is 6/14/16. Not looking for anything free and I know people are busy. I'm trying to find the forms myself online but I'm clueless about this. Any one reasonably priced in York, PA?
Sure many options abound, even out of York county. Use this website and pick a lawyer to have a consult with, good luck....
Is there a possible dui or related charge in the situation?
Is there a possible dui/related charge in the situation where you are car camping and after drinking outside the car, with no driving involved, you are confronted by police while sleeping in the car? I live in pennsylvania. Thank you.
Possible? Yes. More facts would be needed about what happened after the initial police contact. Contact a local...
Can my son ask for inpatient rehab instead of jailtime? He must drive for his job (Mail carrier) Suggestions for him at hearing?
Son DUI controlled substance or metabolite 1st offense, (2nd DUI) in PA. DA offering 1 mo. jail time and 1 yr. license suspension. Can he ask to go to rehab in lieu of jailtime. Also, he must drive for his job (mail carrier). Suggestions for him when he goes to hearing?
My first suggestion is to retain an experienced lawyer to go with him. I have to correct you - he is looking at a 90...
Will his DUIs and us living at my parents home put us at risk for denial of my fiancé adopting my daughter?
my fiancé and I have been together for 2 1/2 years. we plan to be married in 3 months, after six months of marriage, we are taking my ex boyfriend to court to terminate his parental rights. he is sitting in prison for 2 years for, disturbing heroin outside of his home, criminal trespassing and identity theft, 12 felonies n his record, as well as a charge on his juvenile for molesting his sister when he was 14. he has not contributed one thing to my daughter and has not seen her since she was 11 months old, she is now 3. nor any communication or interest. he has no stable home life, nor any support except from his father who has a record as well and is very violent (beat my ex with a baseball bat 8 months ago.) it was all over the news. I have a 3 year PFA against him for physical and mental abuse, as well as a police report stating he hit me while 2 months pregnant over me not allowing him to smoke in my car. My fiancé loves my daughter and she calls him daddy. Hes all shes ever known. My fiancé was convicted of 2 duis, 3 years ago. He completed everything, as well as paid all fines. We live at my parents 5 bedroom 3 bath farm house saving money for our own home.
Well everything is about the best interests of the child. If he has shown that he has beaten his drinking problem then...