Richfield Crime

Crime, law and justice, and police blotter near Richfield, MN or anywhere in the US.

Recent Crime News

Richfield Law

If my DUI from dec 2008 had been dropped to careless, any way to get expunged from my DMV record so I can get a driving job?
I have been trying to partner with Uber in Minneapolis and the background check with the DMV red flags me and until expungement I can not get a job with them. Is this even worth pursuing? DUI in 2008 has been dropped to a careless. Thank you for any help!
This is a fact specific question, but the answer is likely yes. For the most accurate advice, you should talk to a...
Not on jail roster
My boyfriend was arrested almost two days ago for a third level DUI. He still has not been to court for his release or bail. I've called the jail and they won't tell me anything except that he is still in custody. I've looked at the online jail roster and his name doesn't even pull up with what he's being charged with or when his court date is. If he is in custody then why can't I find him on the online jail roster when its almost been two days since he's been arrested?
What is your BF's name? I can try and look him up for you.
My husband has a misdemeanor DUI that is 10 years old in PA. He is waiting in MN to be extradited. How long could travel take?
We have a lawyer in MN and a lawyer in PA, I am due to deliver our baby in 2 weeks and have sent medical documents proving my high risk pregnancy with the hope to speed the process up.
Since your husband has an attorney in both jurisdictions you should direct your question to them. However, if the...
DUI case going to trial
Need a lawyer to represent in 3mths in court for 2nd deg misdemeanor refusal gross 1 prior 3rd deg driving under the influence Is there room still for negotiation at this point plea bargain What's the best plea bargain they can budge to
At this point you are in a reactive position. Have you already received a trial date? If you have this puts any...
How can I find out if I received a citation for disorderly conduct . I walked home drunk one night from a bar. Do not remember.
I do not remember being stopped by police or anything ...just wanna be sure . Have to fly international next month. Did not find a citation slip on me next morning also.
It's really unlikely that the police stopped you and you don't remember it. But if you really want to be sure, you can...
If you get an underage drinking citation, but you weren't driving does your license get revoked?
I was walking in a random gravel road and I cop stopped by and asked me what I was doing then asked to breathalyze me. I got a citation and I know the consequences, but I am just wondering if my license will get suspended?
Here's a few general principles as to certain potential MN DMV issues and possible repercussions: 1.) A DWI offense...
I need to evict a son who lives in my home, doesn't pay rent and is drunk and obnoxious most of the time.
Police said that I need to evict him as he lives at my address. please help, I don't have a printer on my computer.
Yes, you have to go through the court system to remove him as long as he has established residency there. It may...